PBP UFC 226: Miocic vs. Cormier - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Yea I don't actually give a shit, just stirrin the pot.

I luv UFC Brock, not so much WWE Brock but I haven't been a Fan since "The Streak" was broken..

#BITTER
He is entertaining and we are here to be entertained. So...

DC vs. Brock would be great for their New Years card. They should stack it up for them. This will do great numbers with the WWE fans and the MMA fans purchasing. Can't wait to see it play out.

He got knocked back into awareness from the gnp. There was nothing weird about the stoppage. I like Stipe but it was a fair stoppage.
no it wasn't. I like Cormier and Stipe; I only wanted Stipe to win because DC is planning to retire. But it was a ridiculous stoppage. It was a knockdown not a fight ending strike.

There is no way Stipe was out; it's abusrd to say he was.

I think he was trying to diminish DC's accomplishment.

Just a hunch.
Yeah I think so, too. In the moment I was just like, "Wtf man, Stipe just lost his title by KO, go easy." Lol

Good work Dana, you let a cheater thrash both Ngannou and Stipe in less than 5 seconds

To be fair, Ngannou DESERVED every bit of that "He's a piece of shit" comment after his HORRID performance tonight.

Stipe, I get the rage. But I think Brock was simply diminishing(or trying to) DC's accomplishment.

no it wasn't. I like Cormier and Stipe; I only wanted Stipe to win because DC is planning to retire. But it was a ridiculous stoppage. It was a knockdown not a fight ending strike.

You are not going to see different. That was a tko DC was over him he didnt move his body to defend anything. All the gnp landed, he was out. It's over and it wasn't egregious to me.

Awesome card... one stinker. But … exciting. Plus Brock to sell tickets and take a beating.

Some genuinely hilarious moments tonight. The monstrocity that was Lewis vs Francis and saki getting bodied after he was getting sucked off by the announcing crew (also those hammerfists of justice that ended the fight, so comically violent. Jesus lol.

Last edited:
There is no way Stipe was out; it's abusrd to say he was.

Stipe just said at the post that it was completely legit and he doesn't even remember what he got hit with. I think that says enough about it.

Being 280LBs is not an advantage at HW. There is a reason all the best HWs ever are around 225-240LBs. DC will kill Brock

Everyone said that Mark Hunt would kill Brock, too.

He has that look like "don't even try to take my popeyes, I will scratch your eyes out"

lJhKSMQ.gif

TBH, I don't want DC to fight anymore so he can enjoy his fried chicken. @Kryptt

Stipe just said at the post that it was completely legit and he doesn't even remember what he got hit with. I think that says enough about it.
He's insanely humble so he would neveer complain. . He was hit for sure but he should have had way longer to recover.

Back