UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero 2 Promo

Haha romero being dubbed over yelling LMAO

CM Punk deserves the main event slot over the other fights.

Not sure who wins, but these guys are the tip-top of MW.

If Romero wins, he is the MW GOAT for me. The list of top fighters he has beaten (and finished in most cases) is unmatched.

That yell sound effect is such an embarrassment. They couldn't have gotten Yoel to record a scream or something?

Lol at the back in music saying you haven't seen anything like this before , when we have literally seen Yoel V Rob before .

in saying that I can't wait for that Fight and also RDA v Colby .
Hope RDA wins that interim belt .

200.gif

Really hoping Romero gets the win this time. I hope he has tweaked his game or just goes for the kill if he has bobby knucklez in trouble.

This win would give him the best resume at middleweight with out a doubt.

You bums better scrape up the money to actually pay for this card.

If you want more ppvs like this and NOT like 224, buy the ones like this. Please and thanks.

HYPPPPPPPPPEEEEEDDD!!!

Their first fight was the most underrated fight of 2017 for me. WAR WHITTAKER! Dude outwrestled Romero with one fucking leg and put an end to the Soldier of God's streak. The rematch will be 50/50, but if Whittaker pulls it off again then who has a chance to stop him at MW? Gastelum MAYBE?

You bums better scrape up the money to actually pay for this card.

If you want more ppvs like this and NOT like 224, buy the ones like this. Please and thanks.
Does going to Buffalo Wild Wings count? Because the more people go to restaurants like BDubs to watch UFC, the more restaurants there will be that buy the PPV.

Back