UFC 225 : The Thrill & the agony

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
These post-fight vids are always kind of bittersweet - Chronicling both the winning and losing sides : Both the corners AND families reactions.

Gotta say, Covingtons sister is a chip off the ole block.

Both Yoel and his corner truly thought they won, like the majority of fans.

Interesting to see the reactions on BOTH sides.

Anyone that thinks Yoel won needs to smarten up and learn how rounds are scored.

Only if you score the 5th 10-8, then it's a draw. Otherwise Robert won.

Anyone that thinks Yoel won needs to smarten up and learn how rounds are scored.

Only if you score the 5th 10-8, then it's a draw. Otherwise Robert won.
Well there's some that would argue that Rd 3 was a potential 10-8 (not me), but Rd 4 is not a lock for Whittaker. Yoel did more damage with the few strikes that he landed in that round than all of Rob's pitter patter jabs combined. He visibly had Whittaker on stanky legs. Most people scored Rd 3 of Lee vs Barboza for Edson, despite Kevin winning 99% of the round, because of Kevin being visibly hurt. Why is that not the case for Yoel?

The best Whittaker could've hoped for was a draw. Rd 5 is a 10-8 even under the old rules; an absolute lock 10-8 under the new criteria

Well there's some that would argue that Rd 3 was a potential 10-8 (not me), but Rd 4 is not a lock for Whittaker. Yoel did more damage with the few strikes that he landed in that round than all of Rob's pitter patter jabs combined. He visibly had Whittaker on stanky legs. Most people scored Rd 3 of Lee vs Barboza for Edson, despite Kevin winning 99% of the round, because of Kevin being visibly hurt. Why is that not the case for Yoel?

The best Whittaker could've hoped for was a draw. Rd 5 is a 10-8 even under the old rules; an absolute lock 10-8 under the new criteria
He outstruck Yoes for 4:30 with a broken right hand.

I dont think you can talk for moat people in the Lee-Barboza fight. I scored that round for Kevin Lee. As much as i wanted Barboza to get the miracle finish.

Whittaker 124 and Romero 3 and 5 (5 to me was 10-8)
Either a Whittaker win or a Draw.
I think half this forum just has a Rogan-Like crush on Romero.

God damn Colbys sister has a jaw on her. Legitimately jealous.

WTF is it with Colby's sister? STFU, sit your ass down...

There is no "We" are coming after woodley...You didn't do shit, STFU....If you want to be supportive of your bro/family member...That's cool but wtf was that?

Did Colby/Dana/UFC tell em to say that? Even her mom seemed to laugh when she looked at the camera while she said that......Or does WWE run in their family?

WTF is it with Colby's sister? STFU, sit your ass down...

There is no "We" are coming after woodley...You didn't do shit, STFU....If you want to be supportive of your bro/family member...That's cool but wtf was that?

Did Colby/Dana/UFC tell em to say that? Even her mom seemed to laugh when she looked at the camera while she said that......Or does WWE run in their family?

Seemed pretty fucking staged.

Back