UFC 225 PBP/Discussion

Lmao these judges fucking suck and I was on Whittaker.

That was a draw.

Heart in my mouth there, was really big on Whittaker's ML and TKO or DEC line too.

Super close fight, both guys showed incredible heart, Romero backers have my utmost sympathy, he was definitely the right side price wise.

SAL D AMATO - ROMERO fucking knew it..i said so pre fight..that guy man.....that fkn guy... lol always the opposite...

beware guys, sal d amato...hes been like this for fkn years

Yoel won that fight, bullshit commission and bullshit all around

Broke his hand in round 1

Damaged his leg early in the last fight

And still gutted it out

Wow. I feel like Yoel deserved it. This was just a crazy fight in so many ways

yo who put Bobby Knuckles as a dog after round 4, sweat the fook out of it but only lost a unit on the night. great card.

This card has set the precedent for worst mma judging in mma history.

closed on a winning night. happy...especially since i made two terrible bets by being lettimg myself be suaded once again by cappers i shouldnt listen to. should had listend to myself and kept my own persona orignal bets, all won except the santiago fight and i dont regret that bet, no research showed that killer instinct from dan ige from those i saw.- could had been perfectly happy with that, them emotions got too much control over me and trusting shit cappers.

anyway cheers guy, good fun night.

Happy to come away with only a 1.5u loss on this card...Yoel decision would have been HORRIBLE for me. Also, the fight was incredible so I don't really care about having another semi-shitty night.

Whittaker does not want to fight Yoel again. If a third fight is booked Whittaker goin to pray Yoel misses weight.

Ok I'm going to jump out of the window now!

I don't know what to say. I had close to 5k on Bobby straight and in parlays.

That fuckin fight took 2 years off my life

Both are the fucking truth and I don't know how anyone isn't a fan of either.

Judges suck. New rules, that's gotta be a 10-8. Feel fortunate to get that win.

Let them do it again

2 great fights

Yoel arguably Won. He definitely did more damage

I feel lucky to cash my Whitaker ticket.

I took the +100 after the 4th rd as well

Worst day ever betting wise, but I saw some really amazing fights! -16u LOL

Glad I won about 10u last Wednesday otherwise I would've fallen back big time. My plan was to up my units again after this weekend, but that needs to wait a bit now. Will get it back next time!

Yoel Romero has to be one of the greatest fighters of all time

He’s 40

Imagine if he was in his 20’s

I have to say Romero at least deserved a draw. Horrible fight to watch betting but amazing. I finish up just

Back