UFC 224. Tommy Toe Hold

Some of the shit he says is funny but I just can't get over the stupid animation and the voice I hate tommy toe hold so much I can't believe this thing sees the light of day whoever made it should crawl under a rock and reflect on this horrible idea, hope the guy who does the voice feels even worse
These are for you, use them.
,,,,,,,...........,,,,,,,,,""""""'''''''''':::::::;;;;!!!!????!!!!;;;;

Last edited:
You guys are so fucking pathetic.

Tommy Toe Hold is awesome.

This mother fucker has got his youtube show on live ufc coverage and according to you guys he isnt anything special. Lmao

this lol. i think probably what happened is tommy, or someone else, posted his stuff here a while back and in typical sherdick fashion someone was feeling edgy that day, talked shit and probably spiced up their shitpost with a bunch of animated MMA smileys to farm likes and attention, and for some reason it caught on and stuck and more people followed suit

so now the image of TTTHS on sherdog is not one of positivity, all b/c of some little nerd who was probably fat and a virgin talking shit about someone better than him

i mean at least that's my current theory. i just woke up and i don't feel all there to be honest i might have ranted a bit but yeah, Tommy Toe Hold is awesome and if you don't like him you can go fuck yourself. the dude made it on FOX, live, and that's proof enough that more people like him than don't

These are for you, used them.
,,,,,,,...........,,,,,,,,,""""""'''''''''':::::::;;;;!!!!????!!!!;;;;
? Id post that black guy with the question marks but I don't know how to post pics

Not to be a douche but i dont understand how this guy has been around for so long.

The scripts arent funny, and the voice makes it unbearable with all the screaming.

<This7>

This bloke is annoying as fuck.

He made some really funny videos in the past but I find it got repetitive.

The videos are short and he does alot of them. Yeah its hit or miss, just like any comedy routine you rush to produce.

Hes incredibly talanted and funny as hell. His Yoel, Diaz Bros, Jon Jones and DC skits are so fucking funny. You guys are on some straight hater shit. Not a good look

Yet you figured you'd spill out your feelings on TTTHS? Go figure :rolleyes:
Lol ya I was takin a shit and remembered the other day how stupid that thing was. After review, I did use one comma at the end of my rant so I guess you had the right to go after my poor punctuation. But being proper is definitely not on the forefront of my mind when I'm posting on sherdog mate :)

Back