UFC 221 Perth: Blaydes - Hunt (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
How many sherdog hype trains is hunto going to have to derail?

First Black beast and now blaydes....ngannou after that maybe

Blaydes has been the #1 ranked prospect at hw for years, he was favored to beat Ngannou and did better than any of the other vets Ngannou has faced so far.

What about looking forward to him as a prospect is a "hype train"?

Blaydes gonna whoop that ass. Mark Hunt is washed up I'm afraid to say. He's taken some hellacious beatings and Blaydes is gonna give him - another one! Channel his inner DJ Khaled he will

Nice. Think Blahdes can take this if he utilizes his wrestling well. If he gets caught in a slugfest like against Oleynik he will get KOd.

Inb4 "omgz blaydes can bench press 500 pounds!!#$"#@$$!!"

Good,
he'll be able to push his big ass up upright again easy
when hunt knocks him out flat on his face
<36>

I think Blaydes could outwrestle him, dude is no joke. Hunt is strong as an ox but he has slowed down a lot in the past 5 years.

Didn't Blaydes have a fight with Omielanczuk which was voted as one of the worst HW fights ever?

He's last fight was a win via bs doctors stoppage, Hunt finishes him inside 2 round

I think Blaydes takes him down and starches him personally

So far im 2/2 then, let's see if Werdum x Volkov (very likely) and Cain x Overeem happens next too

This is a very good match up and a good test to see where Blaydes is at, i think he will get Hunt at the ground and probably win by a TKO via GnP or a boring decision via wrestlefuck like Lesnar did

Anyway, Hunt is always game and shouldn't be count off

Didn't Blaydes have a fight with Omielanczuk which was voted as one of the worst HW fights ever?

He's last fight was a win via bs doctors stoppage, Hunt finishes him inside 2 round
Yeah he did but against Oleinik he was winning and would probably had stopped Oleinik anyway

Blaydes is super durable and improved big time in his last fight. I definitely think he can win even if Hunt is experienced fighting longer fighters

What's this about Blaydes dropping Ngannou with a jab I keep hearing about?

All I remember from that fight was Blaydes' eye got fucked up.

Blaydes getting slept. I shall toast to his demise (hope he is ok though)

BVETaT2.gif

Lol how are you gonna tell me what I mean and say the exact opposite. Ol Hunto gonna get the Brock lesnar treatment

Blaydes is nowhere near Brock.

Hunt via ko inside 2 rounds, bet the house

What about looking forward to him as a prospect is a "hype train"?
Creaming over him having a 500 pound bench press has all the making of a hypetrain

did better than any of the other vets Ngannou has faced so far.

That was my point bro....the only good wrestler/boxer ngannou has faced was blaydes, who gave him a run for his money

Ufc seems keen on protecting francis from balanced wrestler boxers since then

Last edited:
Blaydes is nowhere near Brock.

Hunt via ko inside 2 rounds, bet the house
I think the wheels are falling off the old guy. Prime Hunt would beat the brakes off him. But I am sensing a submission for blaydes here. He's a legit prospect with little to no hype

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back