UFC 220 Media Day Staredowns

L.O.L.

5p0ug3.jpg
Stipe looks like he had lost some mass, but he is still a HUGE dude

<36>
I think Cormier is done. He looks like shit, probably will struggle with the cut again. I think Volkan puts him out with a touch of death in the clinch.

Don’t underestimate how hard it is to maintain a fighting lifestyle when you’re constantly doing media, Cormier has one foot out the door.

Hope to be proven wrong though.

A teenager saying Cormier is done lmao. Once you get your drivers license you can talk about Daniel

How old? What type of stuff you post is hilarious...

violence-fest? Lol.

17?

Cormier looked drained as fuck before the second Jones fight and until the head kick was putting in his best performance to date. He is going to absolutely rape Volkan on Saturday. Like he said the Blackzillians already sent their stud, their varisty guy in Rumlbe at him twice, now they are sending up their JV guy. The wrestling gap is wayyyy to large here for Volkan to overcome unless he lands on Cormier while coming in on his first TD attempt. If not DC drowns him on the mat.

I’m 29, i’m a big boy x

Exactly what actefn would say lmao. Predictable. It’s ok lil boy u can call me daddy I know yours left your mother and ur taking ur anger out on strangers. I can guide you

Exactly what actefn would say lmao. Predictable. It’s ok lil boy u can call me daddy I know yours left your mother and ur taking ur anger out on strangers. I can guide you

I find it baffling as to why you’re on a yellow card.

I find it baffling as to why you’re on a yellow card.

Thank you. So far 4,000 users have signed petition to get me off yellow, go to my organization file and sign it. Everyone says it’s ridiculous and racist that I’m yellow because I’m white

No other explanation

What DC told to Volkan? I don't understand.

I think Cormier is done. He looks like shit, probably will struggle with the cut again. I think Volkan puts him out with a touch of death in the clinch.

Don’t underestimate how hard it is to maintain a fighting lifestyle when you’re constantly doing media, Cormier has one foot out the door.

Don't know what you're talking about. He looks like his normal self. Cormier always looked like a crack addict.

Remember he looked like death for the second rumble fight

Can never count cormier out but damn i get nervous whenever he fights

Francis dwarfs Stipe, wasn't expecting that.

Back