UFC 220 LOCK BET...

Here we gooooooooo!!! 4 more hours to go!!!!!!!! cant wait!!!

THERE YOU GO MY FELLOW SHERDOGGERS!!!! EASY MONEY!!

I HOPE YOU LISTENED TO ME AGAIN!!

ALL MY LOCK BETS HAVE CASHED..

STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT LOCK BET...

UFCFN- CHARLOTTE.

Thank you TS I'm now in the money.

He called it, I was sure font would win after the Garrabrant fight exposed him. Good call TS it was a sure bet.

He called it, I was sure font would win after the Garrabrant fight exposed him. Good call TS it was a sure bet.

Thanks my brother.. Font was certainly the lock of the night. i just hope some of our fellow sherdoggers listen to my lock bets and made some money.

Thank you TS I'm now in the money.

Yeaaa boyyyy!!! im glad to hear it Sapp!! we will continue destroying the bookies with my lock bets!! although i dont have a lock for every card, theres a fight im looking really close at on the ufcfn charlotte card we will make MORE money and kill it then!! way to go my man!!

Yeaaa boyyyy!!! im glad to hear it Sapp!! we will continue destroying the bookies with my lock bets!! although i dont have a lock for every card, theres a fight im looking really close at on the ufcfn charlotte card we will make MORE money and kill it then!! way to go my man!!
Definitely keep me posted with future locks! Tremendous pick!

Good call I need rory and rampage and DC for my 5 fight parlay

There is no such thing as a lock in mma... you sir are an asshole

Definitely keep me posted with future locks! Tremendous pick!

just look out for my thread when i post my lock.. i try to help everyone make money. for those that do play my locks, they are up HUGE MONEY!!

There is no such thing as a lock in mma... you sir are an asshole

no such thing as a lock? uhmm ok.. why would u have to come at me like that and call me an asshle? the fact is that if u play my lock u would be up huge money.. so u call me an asshle when im making people money? its an easy fix, dont read my threads no biggy. just take. note of my locks. track them and we will see who the asshole is.

wow what a fkn loser!

Back