UFC 220 and Bellator Rory Mac vs Douglas Lima Are Set on the Same Date

I will probably watch Bellator live and watch UFC after , but that might get reversed, either way I will end up watching both.

I mean, does it really matter on Sherdog? As if 90% of the people here aren't going to watch both.

A-6.jpg

FUCK ME!!
208 was scheduled for same day as Chael/Tito as well. But it was moved back due to the UFC trying to squeeze it in as a 4th ppv in a 70 day span. Same will happen with this one imo

For Bellator I’ll prob just watch the headliner, look at highlights for other fights. Really need to see the cards take shape though before deciding though

Gegard Mousasi pretty much said Lima wasn't all that on the MMA Hour, but he tried to be nice by saying "Lima was out of shape." LOL

I saw Lima versus Larenz Larkin and was not impressed. Larkin isn't a dangerous fighter, and Lima shadow boxed all night.

Lima reminds me of Masvidal. I don't think they can break through to that next level of either brutality or a style that consistently wins fights against top opponents.

Gegard Mousasi pretty much said Lima wasn't all that on the MMA Hour, but he tried to be nice by saying "Lima was out of shape." LOL

I saw Lima versus Larenz Larkin and was not impressed. Larkin isn't a dangerous fighter, and Lima shadow boxed all night.

Lima reminds me of Masvidal. I don't think they can break through to that next level of either brutality or a style that consistently wins fights against top opponents.

Was that your first Lima fight? He has plenty of brutal KOs and finishes. 29 wins, only 5 decisions.

UFC will probably stack since their head to head.
Hopefully Bellator does the same.
MVP/Daley.Koreshkov/Larkin.
Another title fight.

Was that your first Lima fight? He has plenty of brutal KOs and finishes. 29 wins, only 5 decisions.
Yes, it was. Expect for the shot that shook Larkin, he didn't show me anything. I will watch the Rory fight, and reevaluate my opinion.

Yes, it was. Expect for the shot that shook Larkin, he didn't show me anything. I will watch the Rory fight, and reevaluate my opinion.

His record alone tells you he's a finisher. In his hands and his feet. He even has a finish via leg kicks.

like the black beast

Wow head to head? Bellator making big boy moves.

For the sake a competition I hope Bellator can stack their card and beat out the UFC.

MMA is better in general when promotions can actually compete with each other.

When 1 promotion stands head, shoulder and legs over all the other promotions f*ck*ry happens.

Beat out? In what way?
One is a PPV & one is on TV.
Tough to compare the two as far as success.

Beat out? In what way?
One is a PPV & one is on TV.
Tough to compare the two as far as success.
If the UFC ppv can't break 200k views and the Bellator free fights can pull 1mil viewers it's a win for Bellator.

If the UFC ppv can't break 200k views and the Bellator free fights can pull 1mil viewers it's a win for Bellator.

You can't really compare
UFC could easily make more on a 200k buy PPV than 1m viewers on a Sat night on TV (Sat is the worst ad revenue night)
It depends on the salary of fighters & gate.

Just root for both to do great.

PS ... funny thing is a 200k buy PPV is about 1m viewers since low-end PPV's ave 4-6 per purchase

Back