Reaction score
Main Card

Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Holly Holm
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Edson Barboza
Jimmie Rivera vs. John Lineker
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza
Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny

Condit vs Magny- Condit via 30-27

This one should be fun. Magny is tough and durable, but Condit is better than him in every area imho.

Calvillo vs Esparza- Esparza via 29-28

Not looking forward to this one...Ezparza will wrestle...and spam TD's on route to a dec.

Jimmie Rivera vs. John Lineker- Rivera via 30-27

This could be FOTN. I expect fireworks in this one. Lineker could very well win this one, but I suspect Rivera will be one step ahead.

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Edson Barboza- Khabib via stoppage in the third

IF this fight happens, you can rest assured that Khabib will do the same thing he did in the MJ fight.

Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Holly Holm- Holm via shocking KO in the second rd.

Just kidding..Cyborg via stoppage

Your prediction?

I'm genuinely fearing for Holm's life. Seriously. I'm still not sure if I want to watch that fight knowing I couild see the first ever UFC death.

Also, if you think Khabib's actually fighting I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you, dirt cheap.

Holm
Khabib (If he makes weight)
Jimmy (Boring fight on paper knowing Jimmy but Rivera Really needs a finish so bad it could get him a 135 title shot)
Calvillo
Magny

Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Holly Holm - Holly Holm by TKO in round 1
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Edson Barboza - khabib by UD (wrestlefucking & domination)
Jimmie Rivera vs. John Lineker - Rivera by UD
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza - Calvillo by UD
Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny - Condit by TKO in round 2

i agree with op mostly, except for calvillo i think

Agree except i'll take Calvillo and i have a weird feeling that Barboza is gonna KO Khabib.

Cyborg by TKO
Khabib by Sub
Rivera by UD
Calvillo by UD
Condit by TKO

Holm UD
Khabib UD
Rivera UD
Calvillo UD
Condit KO

I'm genuinely fearing for Holm's life. Seriously. I'm still not sure if I want to watch that fight knowing I couild see the first ever UFC death.

What is that fear based on? Cyborgs tko wins over c and d level opponents compared to Holm?

Funny so many people counting out Holly. She's a notorious counter puncher and Cyborg is known to bring it. Wouldn't be surprised if Holly catches her..

Khabib via UD
Condit TKO

Holly by TKO.

Cyborg is un-fucking-believably overrated. She's just a big roided scrub beating up smaller scrubs. Holly has looked unexceptional in most of her UFC fights, but I'm hoping she's amped for this one and gets it done. When she's on point she's a good mover and kickboxer, and that left high kick is no joke.

Khabib UD I guess, but hopiing Barboza knocks him TFO.

The Condit fight? Who knows. Hard to know how good Condit is at this point. What I do know is he's not only lost his previous 2, but he's actually lost 5 of his previous 7 fights. I'll go with Magny by UD.

Back