***UFC 214 Pre Fight Press Conference Video*** LIVE NOW

Hottie with a mike!!!
Untitled-8.jpg

Jon is fucking huge. DC aint got no chance

As I said somewhere else, the effect of being on PEDs lasts for a long time if going off properly. Have a look at Hector Lombard.
Despite looking pretty much the same compared to their first fight, he will be physically WEAKER this time anyway.

As for the mental part, Jones looked depressed through all the press-conference and lost his WITTINESS completely. His articulation was weak, the look in the eyes was different. Watch old Jones interviews! He behaved absolutely differently... That's what PEDs do to you and that's what you can't hide when you're off your vitamins ;)

As I said somewhere else, the effect of being on PEDs lasts for a long time if going off properly. Have a look at Hector Lombard.
Despite looking pretty much the same compared to their first fight, he will be physically WEAKER this time anyway.

As for the mental part, Jones looked depressed through all the press-conference and lost his WITTINESS completely. His articulation was weak, the look in the eyes was different. Watch old Jones interviews! He behaved absolutely differently... That's what PEDs do to you and that's what you can't hide when you're off your vitamins ;)

Lol this guy. :D

You got all that from the presser huh ?

PS: you think he is off them or that he just upgraded.

bork1}

Hey from your AV it seems you are a bigger fan then me so I ask you any info on what the problem was that she couldn't jump on this great opportunity and be on the solid card and face Cyborg for the belt ?
I know as much as anybody else that read the news. Megan said it was due to "some pressing personal reasons that are out of her control"

i don't know what that means, make of it what you will.

I know as much as anybody else that read the news. Megan said it was due to "some pressing personal reasons that are out of her control"

i don't know what that means, make of it what you will.

Oh I know that, so nothing new or on top of it.. like extra info digging or something on the topic.

Back