UFC 213 is lit

I would put the WMMA fight on it's own card. It doesn't need prelims to back it up since WMMA is so popular it would sell by itself.
Then I would make an inferior card with one more male matchup also. So awesome people can watch the WMMA card and easily skip the other forgettable fights.

Overall card is very good, but the chick fight headliner is gonna hurt it. It'll still do decent numbers and the UFC will your how a card headlined by women can do well when in reality hardly anyone will buy that PPV based on the headlining fight.

WMMA is wack. I'm never watching that again.
It's prefect for the card though. After the Romero whit fight ( the true main event) = we can turn it off and not have to wait 30 mins watching wmma waiting for it to finish to get to the real main event

great card (213), or lackluster card with one fight hard to miss (212, 214). too bad it's usually either/or.

214 has
Jones vs DC 2
Cyborg vs Anderson
Manuwa vs Volkan
Barao vs Sterling
Moicano vs Ortega
Knight vs Lamas

More than one great fight. Although losing KZ and Superboy definitely hurts

I hope Shevchenko does us all a favor so we never have to see Nunes headline a card again.

But UFC 213 is pretty dope

Look at the last 8 events that happened in the international fight week then tell me this is 'good'.

Shevchenko has elite MMA skills, and Nunes has elite athletic skill for a woman. Even if you don't like WMMA this should.be a good one.

Importance to me? I'd say:

Whittaker v Romero
Lawler v Cerrone
Font v Andrade
Werdum v Overeem
Pettis v Miller
Nunes v Shevchenko
Blaydes v Omielańczuk
Browne v Oliynyk
Santos v Meerscharet
Mein v Muhammad
Laprise v Camozzi

Switch the Blaydes and the Font fights and we share the same order.

Main card (PPV)
Middleweight Yoel Romero vs. Robert Whittaker
Welterweight Robbie Lawler vs. Donald Cerrone
Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Heavyweight Fabricio Werdum vs. Alistair Overeem
Lightweight Anthony Pettis vs. Jim Miller
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Bantamweight Rob Font vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade
Middleweight Thiago Santos vs. Gerald Meerschaert
Heavyweight Travis Browne vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
Welterweight Jordan Mein vs. Belal Muhammad
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Welterweight Chad Laprise vs. Brian Camozzi
Heavyweight Daniel Omielańczuk vs. Curtis Blaydes

Not that far off from the actual card, I don't think.
Curtis Blaydes' fight is least interesting?

This man is future top 10, possible top 5 HW. He looks good in every fight and only lost a back-and-forth battle with Francis Ngannou. Oh, and all his wins are by stoppages and he is only 26 years old.
Curtis-Blaydes.jpeg

Everytime there is a WMMA main or Co main the large majority are annoyed by it and some don't even watch.
Why in the actual fuk do we still have WMMA main and Co main ?

How do you have a majority of your fans wanting nothing to do with this crap but still keep forcing it on us ?

It can't be money because less people are buying the cards that have WMMA in the top 2 fights.

UFC 213 has some good fights on the card!

How would you order these fights in importance for you? Which ones are you most excited for?

I'll list by the ones i'm most excited for

Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Yoel Romero vs. Robert Whittaker
Robbie Lawler vs. Donald Cerrone
Fabricio Werdum vs. Alistair Overeem
Anthony Pettis vs. Jim Miller
Jordan Mein vs. Belal Muhammad
Rob Font vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade
Travis Browne vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
Daniel Omielańczuk vs. Curtis Blaydes
Thiago Santos vs. Gerald Meerschaert
Chad Laprise vs. Brian Camozzi

Curtis Blaydes' fight is least interesting?

This man is future top 10, possible top 5 HW. He looks good in every fight and only lost a back-and-forth battle with Francis Ngannou. Oh, and all his wins are by stoppages and he is only 26 years old.

He probably just doesn't know him well or understand his potential,but you also need to realize that someone could just not be excited about the fight because Daniel is pretty boring and the fight should be a bit of a walk over for Curtis.I can be psyched to see a fighter but still not get too excited about a fight if I think I know about exactly how it'll go.

Everytime there is a WMMA main or Co main the large majority are annoyed by it and some don't even watch.
Why in the actual fuk do we still have WMMA main and Co main ?

How do you have a majority of your fans wanting nothing to do with this crap but still keep forcing it on us ?

It can't be money because less people are buying the cards that have WMMA in the top 2 fights.

So you are using Sherdog as a standard?You don't see any problem with that?Go read threads on a normal mma forum,people are psyched about that fight.So many idiots here that can't think for themselves.

let's be honest here, lawler cerrone is the only decent fight.

Middleweight Yoel Romero vs. Robert Whittaker - yoel should be fighting for the title, not this bum
Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko - come on, meh!
Heavyweight Fabricio Werdum vs. Alistair Overeem - two out of shape post ped big guys see who lands the first clean punch to win.

So you are using Sherdog as a standard?You don't see any problem with that?Go read threads on a normal mma forum,people are psyched about that fight.So many idiots here that can't think for themselves.

I've never been on another MMA site and don't give a crap about what casuals think about WMMA since they don't buy cards, they just go to their die hard friends house to watch.

I can't imagine that sherdog isn't a good representation of the Fight fan crowd that actually buys PPVs.

And I am thinking for myself.
WMMA is an embarrassment to the sport and never should have been created in the first place.

Only because of the ghey boy SJW bullshit PC culture has it gotten any attention.

Girls fighting in a cage is one of the most ridiculous thing that has ever happened to sports.
But the no ass getting testosterone free basement dwellers will drool over a butt ugly girl in a skimpy outfit and keep this crap going.

I'd rather have random dudes pulled from the audience to fight each other.
At least that would be honest.

I've never been on another MMA site and don't give a crap about what casuals think about WMMA since they don't buy cards, they just go to their die hard friends house to watch.

I can't imagine that sherdog isn't a good representation of the Fight fan crowd that actually buys PPVs.

Sherdog by far has the highest % of casuals,you clearly have no clue what you are talking about.People just like Sherdog cause there is so much activity,it's why I come here sometimes but the other places I go the average member is MUCH more mma intelligent.Any big mma fan that posts at multiple places will tell you the same.Your post made me laugh,i'm thinking you were joking but I kinda think you're serious too haha.Eek.You are pretty much the stereotypical dumb sherdog fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back