UFC 212: Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier

All of that id bullshit. You have fake hollywood narratives coming out your asshole. Alvarez didn't get executed while screaming "FREEEEEDOMMMM", that was mel Gibson. Conor didnt kidnap eddies girlfriend or assassinate his sensei. It was a ffucking sport match. They both got paid a lot of money. Wise up, kid

Eh I'm wasting my time even responding to you.. you clearly can't put 2 and 2 together.. cya.

Love this fight... Dustin is 1 step forward in getting a title shot if he beats Eddie. I think if it came down to wrestling, Poirier will have the edge. His wrestling and grappling is severely underrated, but I think he's got what it takes to beat the Top 3 in his division...

If Eddie wins, he wins. But Poirier could win, if he wins.

giphy.gif

So 212 is basically a card filled with guys McGregor cucked.

The "got smoked by Conor" match. The winner fights Aldo.

Eh I'm wasting my time even responding to you.. you clearly can't put 2 and 2 together.. cya.

All you are doing is making up some drama queen bullshit story. Usually in fights there's a winner and a loser, dont try making it into luke skywalker vs darth vader

Yea I picked him to win.. I'm not a fan per say but he is well rounded and looked well was thinking 60/40 % for him if he goes into a heavy grapple game plan and I was most fearful of him doing some sort of choke how he did vs Cowboy.

Well... shit, I don't mind him losing but I do mind it when he goes out there and performs like that and goes out like a.....

Now Conor's fans would tell me he was just outclassed and put away because that's the difference in skill between them and I can't say much to answer them cause he did look like he had no business being in there and that he had no sort of plan, no fight IQ anything it was sad can't imagine what his hardcore fans felt.

He took damage and he is getting up there in age for a smaller weight class where you need speed, reflexes to pull of wins vs the top ranked guys but the biggest problem is I think he took this loss bad, if he was writing letters to himself after the Cowboy fight I think he wrote a book after this defeat, I hope he felt better getting those PPV checks but damn it was one bad defeat and the world was watching .. his imagine won't recover so easily if at all.
He put a lot more miles on his odometer in the Chandler fights than people realize, he might not get close to the top ever again. Guys like Khabib and Ferguson would wreck him, IMHO.

This is gonna be a hell of a fight...two guys that arent afraid of a fight. Im gonna take Eddie here......I think he's more durable.

Great match-up. Both are well rounded with some powerful strikes. Think Alvarez takes a decision.

Fantastic match up. Things are looking good for Poirier IMO. Another win under his belt and he'll be fully settled back in as a fringe top 10 just like he was at fw.

Fantastic match up. Things are looking good for Poirier IMO. Another win under his belt and he'll be fully settled back in as a fringe top 10 just like he was at fw.

In your book his impressive record at LW and a win over the last LW champion gets him a fringe top 10 spot only? He's already in the top 10 at LW and was at FW before that.

In your book his impressive record at LW and a win over the last LW champion gets him a fringe top 10 spot only? He's already in the top 10 at LW and was at FW before that.

I mean he'll bounce around the mid-to-low top ten being an effective gatekeeper again, and, more significantly, insinuating that fw division is the best in the world and lw is overrated.

Back