-------------

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-210-Cormier-vs-Johnson-2-57531

4ca7fdbab14549c2a4a039c2c945f62f.png

5857.png

Q&A rumble

cliff notes
-says he has improved better then first fight, 2nd fight will be different
-says you will have to watch the fight to see if I gas out
-no eye issues but says he has eye itching issues(rumble itched his eye few times earlier)
-level of fighting was always high but now its off the scale
-has no game plan this fight (seemed to correct himself but earlier he said opp comes he will finish)
-not sure how long he will fight for in the game or till 40
-knows what's gonna happen and just has to do it
-not sure how or why he generates so much power
-stress free and healthy rumble claims
-says anything is possible, talks about weight cut issues, false accusations and back on top etc
-ignores bs cos its not gonna matter in 5 years
-says he is his worst enemy
-says he may get knocked down but will get back up, wants to be remembered for that
-confident and not cocky
-says jj deserves title shot since he lost belt outside the ring not in it
-will fight stipe in a heart beat if its for the title and belt
-disagrees about a question regarding him pacing in the fight? says what about pacing he going to fight!

I'm starting to get the sneaky suspicion that I should put some cash on Oliveira.

HeDucking if you read this I hope you come back under alt account. I miss your elite picks and breakdowns and I'm not gambling expert, I swear. My English is too broken to be. I think I make a lot of grammatical mistakes and English speaking people should recognize it very well. I think Gambling expert is from England but I'm not sure.

They say a wise man seeks the council of many, so does Burgos win ITD or DEC? What about Mousasi, ITD or DEC? Can Alves KO Cote? Finding these to be a lil tough to chose as of now.

They say a wise man seeks the council of many, so does Burgos win ITD or DEC? What about Mousasi, ITD or DEC? Can Alves KO Cote? Finding these to be a lil tough to chose as of now.
Burgos dec for sure. Moose dec for sure. Alves dec for sure.

Burgos hits quite hard. Trator took some bombs from him. I think it's too early to say about Burgos. Need to see him in the UFC more but he is promising.

Dogs I'm considering is now narrowed down to:

Cormier
Weidman
Cummins
Strickland

I can confirm plays on Weidman and Corimer already, I like them at +odds.

Burgos says he's looking for the finish, I think he can get it too. I like him to win outright anyway, confident he does.
Think Rosa is tough enough to survive and good enough at clinching to do so when he gets hit in the pocket where Burgos strives

Dogs I'm considering is now narrowed down to:

Cormier
Weidman
Cummins
Strickland

I can confirm plays on Weidman and Corimer already, I like them at +odds.
Weidman and Cummins elite plays.
Cormier meh
Strickland's head will be taken clean off.

Think Rosa is tough enough to survive and good enough at clinching to do so when he gets hit in the pocket where Burgos strives
I rarely bet props, moneyline is far superior. If do bet props it's only ITD and decision props. And I will only do that if I get a significant price upgrade and feel my fighter only has that one way to win. Cruz by decision for example.

I got Brooks, I really think he has a good performance here, the physicality will be too much for Oliveira.

I just don't think Brooks is as good as advertised. The way he fights just looks like he's "trying to stay ahead on the scorecards", and I think Oliveira has more ways to win the fight.

Yeah, I'm gonna put up a short parlay play with Oliveira.

I just don't think Brooks is as good as advertised. The way he fights just looks like he's "trying to stay ahead on the scorecards", and I think Oliveira has more ways to win the fight.
Brooks is a decision machine but he's very good in all area's of the game. The only way I can see Oliveira winning is by sub. Oliveira is a big FW that usually enjoyed a size advantage, he doesn't have that here. I think Brooks will shut down his sub attempt easier than people think, Brooks is heavy on top too and he will own the wrestling advantage. I think he holds the striking advantage too. Remember this guy beat Chandler twice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back