UFC 210: Cynthia calvillo vs pearl gonzalez. Whose to pick?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My girl Cynthia is going again after that scintillating performance in 209 against Pearl Gonzalez in 210 main card.
Pearl is way hotter though, my heart is conflicted, who to choose?

Edit: she reminds me of shakira/Emma Watson
By looks, Pearl wins 30-27

Last edited:
images

WMMA is a joke. I can't believe the sport actually has fans clamoring for women to compete on the main cards. Most of the fights are unwatchable.

WMMA is a joke. I can't believe the sport actually has fans clamoring for women to compete on the main cards. Most of the fights are unwatchable.

Bro a couple of the girls at 115 are cute and the annoying champ is way less annoying then Ronda so 115 is stacked!!!

Here's another example. Another relevant match-up from that deep 115lb division; 6-1 vs 4-0. LOL.

At least this time the two 115lbers with so little experience aren't both ranked.

Stop watching then.

Go the fuck away you bottom feeder.

C'Mon Irish? IF the WMMA is so awesome why don't they have all female cards? Because it would fucking fail. It's an inferior product filled with inferior fighters.

Bro a couple of the girls at 115 are cute and the annoying champ is way less annoying then Ronda so 115 is stacked!!!

Here's another example. Another relevant match-up from that deep 115lb division; 6-1 vs 4-0. LOL.

At least this time the two 115lbers with so little experience aren't both ranked.

I'd rather watch hot chicks fight in mud....I watch MMA for the fights.

It seems as though you could simply not click on WMMA threads if they bother you so much.

There, I've done my good deed for the day. Off to do some hookers and blow.

<Gordonhat>

I don't think anyone should be booked again that quickly when you have fighters waiting and waiting on a call.

C'Mon Irish? IF the WMMA is so awesome why don't they have all female cards? Because it would fucking fail. It's an inferior product filled with inferior fighters.

So you need a lot of people to watch for approval?

I've watched Invicta FC for a few years now and they have great fights so i feel like you might just be closed minded like the white kids towards the black kids after they stopped segregating schools.

Ok I'll save this thread but this is the last time

144.gif

WMMA is still growing, WTF you spewing? Look at Ronda, (forget her downfall), when she was up on top, she sells

Platinum Pearl for the win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back