Reaction score
Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler II
Nate Diaz vs Conor Mcgregor II
Gilbert Melendez vs Tony Ferguson

May 2017
Stockton Arena: capacity 15,000

Make it happen UFC

Last edited:
The only problem might be that the fights among audience members could turn out to be better than the UFC fights.

15,000 people hotboxing sounds like fun.

Honestly, the ufc needs to do this. it doesn't need to be a PPV, it could just be a fight night card numbered as a ufc event .

After party at the Stockton
mobile home park. Byom

*bring your own meth

No spinning $hit

"Baby leg kicks" don't score points

Everyone is encouraged to put their mug on everyone else

Chase Chevrolet is THE official truck, beer, and snack sponsor for the event

After party at the Stockton
mobile home park. Byom

*bring your own meth
There are actually a lot of upper middle class neighborhoods in Stockton. The Diaz bros just over play the ghetto hood part of Stockton which isn't that prominent. Stockton's actually a very nice place to live.

No spinning $hit

All these made me LOL hard!

Why not do it 4
Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler II
Nate Diaz vs Conor Mcgregor II
Gilbert Melendez vs Tony Ferguson

May 2017
Stockton Arena: capacity 15,000

Make it happen UFC

Why not 4/20/2017 instead of May/2017? Not that I care, but it would seem that they would like it.

There are actually a lot of upper middle class neighborhoods in Stockton. The Diaz bros just over play the ghetto hood part of Stockton which isn't that prominent. Stockton's actually a very nice place to live.

I wouldn't say "very nice place to
live." But other than that...
like most Californian cities,
even inner cities... it's still
first world. It ain't no oakland
or watts. But there's still gangs
& plenty of drugs.

That's the way it is in cali.
Takes all kinds.

If that happens I'm going and I'm gonna eat too many edibles and stumble around like an idiot. I'll fit right in

I grew up 10 minutes from Stockton, it is very ghetto and dangerous with a few prominent areas that are surrounded. That is why it is always in the top per capita murder cities in the US. Also it was the number one city for foreclosures during the housing collapse. Definitely not a very nice place to live

Why not do it 4

Why not 4/20/2017 instead of May/2017? Not that I care, but it would seem that they would like it.
That's what I was thinking at first but I looked at how often UFC puts on ppv's especially in the past year and the 9th ppv after their July ppv last year is May 14th of this year. So I just figured 209 would also fall in May of next year since its the 9th ppv after UFC 200 this July. Also, 4/20 2017 falls on a Thursday so theres no way the UFC is doing a ppv in the middle of the week.

Honestly, the ufc needs to do this. it doesn't need to be a PPV, it could just be a fight night card numbered as a ufc event .

except that the whole point of numbering the events is that they are PPV's.....

No spinning $hit

hqdefault.jpg

Back