UFC 209 Embedded Episodes & Countdown Episodes & Champ Camp Episodes & The Reem- All videos included

Tony is a very secretive person, he only shows the UFC cameras and the fans what he wants to show. Always shows some self made gym with little equipment etc etc....

But in truth thats only 5% of it. Tony is wrestling hardcore everyday with guys like Cole Konrad, who is on a different planet to Khabib in wrestling and is a thousands times stronger too. World class HW wrestling. Don't be surprised to see Khabib lose in the grappling

Man, i'm really just a complete mess for this one.

I didn't feel like making a new thread for this video, so here, maybe some of you will be interested—Firas Zahabi breaks down Khabib vs. Tony

I wonder if USADA visited Overeem in Thailand. Man, I'm hoping Hunt trained for this one.

He never loses rematches that he trains for.

"bullshit glasses" :D
Great to see George MasterClass back !! He aint much bigger than Khabib, hory shit !!

Loved seeing the GOAT back.......he looks small.....not sure about the 185 move.....I mean to me when he is standing next to Khabib it seemed as though he just fits at that 170 mark......him at 155 would be unreal.....but 185 could be a stretch.

That Reem Documentary was insane, without a doubt the best one they have done to date and I've been following since the very beginning.

His biceps @ 10ish minutes in are comically big, I didn't even remember them being THAT huge LOL. I feel like he got even bigger after that too (K1 era Reem). So big they seem fake!

The way Dana reacted to being called a drama queen was very drama queenish.

For those that like everything kept in one spot; I will keep the thread updated as more official videos get released closer to the event.

Embedded 209 episode 1

Embedded 209 episode 2

Embedded 209 episode 3

Embedded 209 episode 4

Embedded 209 Episode 5

Countdown:

T-Wood/Wonderboy

Khabib/T-Ferg

Woodley's UFC 209 Champ Camp Series

Episode 1

Episode 2

The Reem documentary getting ready for Hunt (thanks. @Jvm )

gsp is in shape

Back