UFC 207: Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronda cannot take a punch. That much has become obvious.
She can take a punch. She just can't take two dozen right on the chin because she never moves her head off the center line. A lot of times when people say it's not their chin, it's their defense, it's bullshit. In this case, it's true.

Wish Mike Goldberg would have gotten a tribute package, or something. He's been around, almost as long as the UFC. Sad that he disappears, like a fart in the wind.
dude sucked and should be giving me a gift donation for the IQ points his dumbass commenturdy caused me to lose. good riddance, i could do his job better after two warm up shows and im gangster af,

No idea why she didn't clinch, and try to throw.
Amanda never gave her a chance to. She was eating full force shots to the face with no head movement, her head never moving off the center line. Amanda is a black belt in BJJ, brown belt in judo. Her grappling is good enough to keep Ronda off her when the striking differential is that drastic. Ronda's striking defense isn't good enough to allow her to even get to her grappling anymore. She's basically Royce Gracie with tits.

Amanda the man voice Nunes
That's how a typical Brazilian woman talks. Cyborg and Claudia actually sound manlier than Amanda does. Brazilian women tend to talk in a very masculine way for some reason.

That's how a typical Brazilian woman talks. Cyborg and Claudia actually sound manlier than Amanda does. Brazilian women tend to talk in a very masculine way for some reason.

You're giving references to back up the man-voice of two people who CLEARLY have taken PEDs and thus have man voices. Nice try but that's not gonna work.

Did Ronda even fucking work on her cardio in camp? She was gassed from the outset.

Someone has to teach her to sweep the leg and work on her rubber guards, for god's sake.

Ronda should've ditched Edmond & joined KINGS MMA

Look what Rafael Cordeiro did to Werdum's Striking! :D

Just saw the fight because I didn't want to order this UFC. Why was Ronda so stiff? She was standing so awkwardly upright. Is that a thing?

She's basically Royce Gracie with tits.

Literally LOL!

Tonight is the best thing ever, I don't know why but Ronda's downfall is pure Television Gold, Its better than a Conor McGregor win.

We're such bad people.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that every time she gets hit she looks like a retarded person just inhabited her body.

Can't wait for the "Shoop that Ronda" thread, I'm still getting over the last one.

Literally LOL!

Tonight is the best thing ever, I don't know why but Ronda's downfall is pure Television Gold, Its better than a Conor McGregor win.

We're such bad people.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that every time she gets hit she looks like a retarded person just inhabited her body.

Can't wait for the "Shoop that Ronda" thread, I'm still getting over the last one.

Probably cause she acted like she would destroy Mayweather! That's why I rooted for her downfall! :p:D

hahahahahahahaha

to be fair I was only wrong about two things

"Good night for Ronda, easy fight, gets her title back, makes a lot of money and will soon be fighting for another title if Holly wins...
Ronda by submission... first round"

was a good night she made over 3 million, was an easy fight, Wrong about getting her title back, she did make a lot of money, she still could fight Holly, wrong about ronda by submission, was a first round fight.....

Early stoppage, 20 more seconds Ronda would of had her... Nunes panic Boxed...

People used to say ronda could beat a man in a fight.
Now we know she cant. That bloke beat the shit out of her.

dude sucked and should be giving me a gift donation for the IQ points his dumbass commenturdy caused me to lose. good riddance, i could do his job better after two warm up shows and im gangster af,

Well this is a little harsh but I don't disagree. I hate to say it but I'm glad he's gone. My issue is that he never sounded genuine to me.

He sounds like he's talking at people and not to them. I'm not really sure that makes sense but I'm not sure how else to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back