UFC 205 tickets sell out in like 5 seconds.

Who knows maybe they will be left with some tickets and you could get a decent deal. You just gotta wait. If you're on the fence whether you could go or not. Whether if good prices on tickets can sway you to go to the event. If you can't get a fair deal on tickets. Watch it on tv like the majority of.

do you know this as fact or is this what you are assuming happened? I was able to get numerous tickets at the $606 price but nothing cheaper. Are you saying the employees lined up at Madison Square Garden This morning? Because i had a friend stop by the box office today and he was told they did not sell any tickets at the box office today, only online sales. Just curious where you got your info from.

I know this for a fact.

It happened on TUESDAY.

Fight Club membership presale was on WEDNESDAY.

stubhub and the like need to be shut down, or legislation in all countries saying they can only add like 5-10% to face value or something

its utter bullshit

in the uk theres a group now of musicians, managers petitioning government ad the like http://fanfairalliance.org/

stubhub and the like need to be shut down, or legislation in all countries saying they can only add like 5-10% to face value or something

its utter bullshit

in the uk theres a group now of musicians, managers petitioning government ad the like http://fanfairalliance.org/

it should be criminal.

You should have to present the actual credit card you purchased the tickets with at the door to gain entrance.

That would stop all of this garbage.

its utter bullshit

yup, I had to go through 6 "im not a robot" tests to even try to get a ticket and I could only get 1 single for $1500 to show up.

There will still be many UFC 205 tickets for sale, but the price will be bumped up. Keep a look out on Ebay.. when I went to UFC 146 my cousin really wanted to go but all the tickets were sold out, but we managed to find a ticket 6 days before the event on Ebay.. and it was only about $28 more than it was orginally

Lol you found one as cheap as $600? Found 2 yesterday and I'm sort of mad I passed them up.

Edit: realized this makes me look like a dick. $600 was outrageous for what they wanted but it was the closest thing that would get me to the show.

Im trying to get 2 for me and a friend.i saw them for 8+ on stubhub.im just assuming some might go down a little in the next month.but for 1200 then another 200+ id spend for the day id rather buy a new tv and throw a nice UFC party

There will still be many UFC 205 tickets for sale, but the price will be bumped up. Keep a look out on Ebay.. when I went to UFC 146 my cousin really wanted to go but all the tickets were sold out, but we managed to find a ticket 6 days before the event on Ebay.. and it was only about $28 more than it was orginally
If you waited 2 days before you the event you may have gotten the tickets below face value. I've gone to many events under face value. Pride 33 in Vegas got 150 dollar tickets for 60 bucks each. For UFC 66 got 225 dollar tickets for 175 each. Ufc 199 got 400 dollar tickets for 300 dollars each. It's basically a game of chicken. Because those tickets are worth zero if they can't sell them. Thats the sweet spot. 2 days before the event. Imo.

That's cool and all.

But it still shouldn't happen like that.

Online scalping should be the same as in person scalping.

ILLEGAL.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. If that's true then MSG employees are just making some dough for themselves and their families, can't fault that.

Of course they did.

Everyone wants to know what Conor's "personal stuff" is.

<17>

Ticketmaster, The UFC and Madison Square Garden completely screwed UFC fans.

MSG allowed all their employees a chance to score tickets before the FIght club presale.

3,000 employees lined up and took EVERY affordable ticket.

Then these employees (SCUMBAGS that they are) put those tix up on stubhub at 10x the price.

There were no $100, $250 and $450 tickets available to the public. That was a myth.

It was all a giant scam.

Fuck the UFC. Fuck Ticketmaster. Fuck MSG. And most of all fuck those scumbag MSG employees. I hope they rot in hell.
Ticketmaster has been doing this forever. Evil bastards.

Ticketmaster, The UFC and Madison Square Garden completely screwed UFC fans.

MSG allowed all their employees a chance to score tickets before the FIght club presale.

3,000 employees lined up and took EVERY affordable ticket.

Then these employees (SCUMBAGS that they are) put those tix up on stubhub at 10x the price.

There were no $100, $250 and $450 tickets available to the public. That was a myth.

It was all a giant scam.

Fuck the UFC. Fuck Ticketmaster. Fuck MSG. And most of all fuck those scumbag MSG employees. I hope they rot in hell.

On man that's so fucked up.. how can they let them get away with that ?

Back