UFC 204 - Bisping vs Hendo II - England

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wow.

Bektic better remain on the card, gotta be someone knocking about who would take it short notice. See if Skelly wants the chance at redemption given his quick fight.

Just don't take him off the card, shit I'd sooner see Andy Ogle brought back for the night.

Andre Harrison offered to step in, still don't know why they didn't take him up on that to begin with....

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/ufc-204-betting-odds/

UFC-204-Main-Card-Odds.png

UFC-204-Prelim-Odds-1.png

gotta like alcantara -130 here..

And what about the main event. On the first look, u2.5 rounds and Bisping ITD looks nice to me. This fight is going to be short in my opinion, Henderson has nor the cardio, nor the chin to last more then 2 rounds with a striker like Bisping.

Im just about to watch edwards last fight. Anyone give him any chance? For some reason i feel a little hesitant to use Tumenov as fodder. Maybe my mind will change after watching Edwards' last fight

Last edited:
Im just about to watch edwards last fight. Anyone give him any chance? For some reason i feel a little hesitant to use him as fodder. Maybe my mind will change after watching his last fight
Have to watch tape myself but I thought the odds would be closer.

Struve/Omiel has a pretty decent shot of going O1.5 no? Omiel likes the cage hug if I remember correctly.

Struve/Omiel has a pretty decent shot of going O1.5 no? Omiel likes the cage hug if I remember correctly.

Yes, also has never been finished. Although you could argue that Struve does his best work in the clinch.

Has to be mousasi + bisping. If mous wins i know i say hedging is for pussies but hendo ko +300 has to be played especially if im already up from lb. Hate betting main events but such an easy hedge

4 fight PPV main card? Fucks us over for livebet on one of the fights but at least I won't be struggling to stay awake if its a boring show

Entwistle/Font under 1.5 rounds seems like a parlay fodder unless Entwistle significantly changes his gameplan which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back