PBP UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Mwah I don't believe Dom, he's sweating.

200.gif

I have to admit this new idea for TUF sounds interesting.

From now on they should go for one season per year, that'd give them the chance to select the best talents for the show.

Cody Garbrandt. So dislikable. Stupid haircut, stupid tattoos and let's face it, he is also pretty stupid. I am excited to see him fight Dom though, he is being built up the right way. However! With Doms history of injury it is likely the fight won't happen. If this occurs UFC could play off the Garbrandt spat he had with Conor and have those two go at it at featherweight. Cody will be outsized but I don't think he really cares.

I love seeing fighters like Cody Garbrandt get brutally KOd.

I always hope somebody manages to beat Cruz. I can't deny his game is top notch though. That's why I want to see what it takes to beat him now.
one of the big problems the last few guys have had is with his stance switches. They always reset when he switches stances, and by that time he's already hit them or moved away.

"Cody, you're gonna be a lost soul in there with me homie."

Oh shit

one of the big problems the last few guys have had is with his stance switches. They always reset when he switches stances, and by that time he's already hit them or moved away.

he does it so well. I can't see any BW outpointing him.

Oh man the rumble fight should be good

He mentioned Cruz's dad twice? Does Cruz not know his dad? If so, that's pretty fucked up. lol

I just went back and re-read this Sherdog article, certain I'd heard Garbrandt talking about his own dad before:

"Garbrandt’s biological father was never in his life, a drug addict who was willing to chase any high. To this day, the habit has him locked up. Garbrandt’s mother’s ex-husband adopted him when he was 10."

http://www.sherdog.com/news/article...-of-Cody-Garbrandt-105407#FIlmAm5jGkxHkSzw.99

Cody ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Is Dana putting on more weight?

Back