UFC 200 Tapology Contest

Damn you got the best one? Nice.

Yeah my last 3 picks kicked the bucket haha

Dude I know the feeling, you see the sea of green check marks and start thinking let's keep this up, and then your hot streak gets derailed.

I had Cormier over Silva easily but forgot to check back when they announced the fight....Should be 9 of 12 for me :(

Was all for DC round 1 by tko/ko so I won't hold that back haha

Dude I know the feeling, you see the sea of green check marks and start thinking let's keep this up, and then your hot streak gets derailed.

Not many picked Pena and that fight i was most sure of for the underdog to win lol

But damn Cat put it on her hard in the 1st,I wouldve kept the pace through the whole 15 minutes if I were Cat ;)

Not many picked Pena and that fight i was most sure of for the underdog to win lol

But damn Cat put it on her hard in the 1st,I wouldve kept the pace through the whole 15 minutes if I were Cat ;)

Damn.. Cat losing fucked me up too, I was pretty confident she was goin to get the win, she looked like she gassed hard after the 2nd.

I had Cormier over Silva easily but forgot to check back when they announced the fight....Should be 9 of 12 for me :(

Was all for DC round 1 by tko/ko so I won't hold that back haha

I was very disappointed by DC overall, and I think Anderson actually won in that loss.

Will payout all three cards via one thread later on in the day

I was very disappointed by DC overall, and I think Anderson actually won in that loss.

And after all the shit he talked about how Jones fought OSP smh

Jones was a child messing around with his toy,DC was a fatboy bully scared to let go of his favorite blanky.

And after all the shit he talked about how Jones fought OSP smh

Jones was a child messing around with his toy,DC was a fatboy bully scared to let go of his favorite blanky.

It's UFC 200 and people want to see a show, not to see him lay on a guy and play it safe for a blanket win. Especially he has the clear advantage.

Umm I dont know what happened but I placed my bet and posted my picks but it isn't here, i'll post my tapology again, you can verify in other tapology threads, skizler is me

35220-1064750.png

1st - Hardkore 10/12, 1 perfect
2nd - J Danger 9/12, 1.5 perfects
3rd - Infected 9/12, 0.5 perfects