UFC 2 is $9.99 on Playstation Store(Digital Download)

Just figured I'd let people know of the deal I saw today. Deluxe Edition is $12.49, whatever that means. I'm thinking of getting it. Is it worth the 10 bucks? https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...fc-2/cid=UP0006-CUSA01968_00-EASPORTSUFC00002
Yeah, Still easy to find fights online within seconds all day and night long.
Ground game is kinda shitty but better than the last game at least. Striking feels a bit slow but its still a decent game, easily worth 10 bucks, go for it

just don't leave it to the judges!

It's Free on Xbox One with EA Access.
EA Access isn't free; it carries a monthly subscription fee, and while Sony kept it off the PS4 platform it deserves noting that it isn't exclusive to the Xbox (PC has more titles in its EA subscription library).

EA Access isn't free; it carries a monthly subscription fee, and while Sony kept it off the PS4 platform it deserves noting that it isn't exclusive to the Xbox (PC has more titles in its EA subscription library).

I never said Ea access was free but it's only $30 a year.

And no The PC's EA Origin offers 38 free games while the XB1 offers 50 free games with it's subscription.

The PC's EA Origin also doesn't offer the Madden, NHL, UFC, or NBA games which for me is huge because I like sports games.

I never said Ea access was free but it's only $30 a year.
You didn't say it was free, but you certainly phrased your language to give that impression. I am the Ghost of Christmas Clarity.

It's a cool service, but renting is not the same as owning.
And no The PC's EA Origin offers 38 free games while the XB1 offers 50 free games with it's subscription.

The PC's EA Origin also doesn't offer the Madden, NHL, UFC, or NBA games which for me is huge because I like sports games.
Ah, well, the Xbox EA library has come much further since last summer (May 2016) when the PC led 27 titles to 21.

It's a cool service, but renting is not the same as owning.

For sure, but as long as I'm rocking an XB1 $30 a year is a drop in the bucket for the service. I get together with a few friends fairly often and play the sports titles and have beers in my man cave.

Besides THQ UFC and Fight Night I would never buy newer sports titles as I only really play them couch co-op style, but with EA access they usually offer the current years title about 6 months after it drops. They also offer a 10 hour trial on the new games too which lasts me quite a while.

I've had fun with the Battlefeild games and Unravel, but if I wasn't a sports gamer I'd probably pass on it. I do however want to get into the Mass Effect trilogy one of these days when I have more time.

good deal. you'll get tons hours of gaming for only $10

Even free this game is a rip off. Buy a 360 and a copy of Undisputed 3.

The EA UFC games were really bittersweet for me, I loved the out of action stuff (cutscenes, fighter creation etc.,) but hated the overly simplistic gameplay (plus overly simplified clinch & ground game) and slightly unrealistic approach. It seemed like an updated version of EA MMA (not a bad game by any means) with the UFC license.

Hopefully they'll still continue to refine and improve with each new release, look at the difference Yuke's made between UFC Undisputed 1 and 3.

Back