UFC 155 Cain would beat Ngannou

Mr WorldWide

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Probably the greatest executed gameplan ever. Cain fearlessly pressuring JDS with takedowns and smothering him with strikes in the clinch and ends up catching him and possibly forever changing JDS.
Champion JDS was faster and with better striking than current Ngannou just not as big and strong. That Cain with that gameplan puts a beating on the predator.

Francis clobbers him and Cain’s toes curl

Probably the greatest executed gameplan ever. Cain fearlessly pressuring JDS with takedowns and smothering him with strikes in the clinch and ends up catching him and possibly forever changing JDS.
Champion JDS was faster and with better striking than current Ngannou just not as big and strong. That Cain with that gameplan puts a beating on the predator.
<mma4>
at the end of the day its only speculation, but i already want to see the predator beat.

that last word is racist !
<{MingNope}>
tenor.gif

i agree. another example of a great gameplan was fedor vs. crocop. a similar gameplan in pressuring and going for takedowns when necessary.

Hopefully we'll get to see Cain/Ngannou in the future..

I believe so as well, super bummed Cain is made of paper and glass

you think Ngannou would have the fighting iq of a peanut like JDS and stand still like a punching dummy while Cain strikes him square in the face? Either JDS froze and had massive brainfarts in their 2 last fights or Cain is just a god awful matchup for JDS. That doesnt mean that Ngannou will have that very same weakness.

I don't know brah. I think Cain would need to be more than 155 lbs to beat N'Gannou. These 265 pounders are being knocked silly, I don't see how Cain could do better 100 lbs. lighter...

{<hhh]

Cain was breastfeeding at that point, too

Cardio Co-Cain methodically wears down Nganu to a TKO finish

Back