UFC 100 or 226?

NumeroUno

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Will UFC 226 end up being better than UFC 100 ?

I don’t know if anything will ever beat Hendo landing the H-Bomb and Bisping but there’s some potential on this card.

something about counting chickens before they hatch

giphy.gif

Nope, 100 will still be better, the sport feels different now to how it did back then, hard to capture that magic.

I don’t even remember the last ufc PPV, you expect me to remember ufc 100?

I just read the thread last night. People were freaking out about that card during the main event.

And most here never saw 100 anyway. Most of them only know the gif of Bisping getting KOd by Hendo. GSP had a great fight but pulled his groin. Lesnar was full cringe after beating Mir. And the other two fights on the main card were no big deal. In hindsight the card wasn’t as great as some may choose to remember it.

I just read the thread last night. People were freaking out about that card during the main event.

And most here never saw 100 anyway. Most of them only know the gif of Bisping getting KOd by Hendo. GSP had a great fight but pulled his groin. Lesnar was full cringe after beating Mir. And the other two fights on the main card were no big deal. In hindsight the card wasn’t as great as some may choose to remember it.

Depends on what you mean by not that great. It was the highest selling PPV event in UFC history. For pure excitement though, 217 was pretty damn good.

Forget all of that. I've got my eyes set on UFC 300! The card of all cards!
<32>

Will UFC 226 end up being better than UFC 100 ?

I don’t know if anything will ever beat Hendo landing the H-Bomb and Bisping but there’s some potential on this card.

cant say yet until fight night cause last 2 summers the july ufc fight card had a lot of stull happen to it.

Idk. from a entertainment standpoint ufc 226 (if it stays together) is pretty damn entertaining. I can't think of many more bouts that can be made in the entire ufc period now at the moment that are more entertaining than stipe/DC, max/Tcity and francis/d-lewis

Pumped for 226... Just hope the card doesn't go to shit this far out. But PPV Ratings... Guess we have to wait for the return of Mcgregor.

Outside of Hendo' s highlight reel KO of century (and priceless follow up), what was so great about 100. A bunch of heavily favored fighters won their fights .Ill never get the ado about "100".
Several better stacked cards since and more in future were and will be WAY better.
#??????

UFC 100 was awesome. Everyone I watched it with had a great time and thought it was awesome too. Brock was hilarious after knocking out Mir, GSP was GSP, Hendo blasting Bisping, Young JBJ, as good a card as any I've seen in awhile

Back