UFC’s Real A-Level Athletes

Ummm... yes.... 10 years ago.
What about NOW though?
It's called aging. A natural process that all human beings must suffer through, assuming they don't die prematurely.

method=get&rs=80&q=75&x=0&y=0&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=brendan-schaub-10-23-10-15-9-36-24.jpg

Mitrione-Matt-UFC119-1.jpg

Well, they were both in the NFL . . .

I really don’t find this that impressive. I have a fourty year old friend with a guy who’s a father of two that can do his when he’s drunk. Once you learn it as a teenager, it’s pretty easy to pull it back out.
Cool, can you friend win an Olympic medal, and knock out some top MW’s?

I think the Shertards who bash fighters for not being A-Level are just as dumb as the guys who bash offensive linemen on an American Football team while they type a post from the comfort of their mobile or keyboard. Do you know how rigorous blocking a guy like JJ Watt is from ripping your Quarterback's head 95 times a game is?

JJ Watt is 6'5 and can complete a high jump of 61+ inches. You have a 61 inch waist, to put it into perspective.

It's essentially engaging in constant interval training sessions of test of strength. They are fat as fuck because the possession entails them be fat as fuck. They are difficult to get around, and they are strong as an ox. Otherwise they would be defensive ends. American football is a game of chess, not a constant endurance test. Otherwise they would be soccer/footballer players or wide receivers.

I understand why linemen are giant fat fucks. The point i'm making is, while these guys are the best at their jobs, they wouldn't have the athletic ability to become, say, an NBA, soccer or a rugby player. Yet the same people that refer to them as A-Level athletes also shit on MMA athletes.

Cool, can you friend win an Olympic medal, and knock out some top MW’s?
Nope. I just think it’s funny everybody uses this clip when talking about Yoel’s Athletism. But no doubt he is a bad ass.

Nope. I just think it’s funny everybody uses this clip when talking about Yoel’s Athletism. But no doubt he is a bad ass.
Well it is one example of his athleticism, but it’s obviously not his only trick.

There are no A level athletes in low paying sports

Back