Uber turned Shrink-O-Reem!

This thread was from September of 2016, and had no responses. Was this a pity bump? Not used to seeing people use the search function properly

Not a pity bump at all. Just using the search function like we are supposed to.

The Ubereem transformation and all of the preceding Reem morphs are a fascinating subject.

3163506956_2de2e4b75e_medium.jpg

You know, every time I see this gif I'm just like WTF.

ALL. FUCKING. NATURAL.

I couldn't imagine what it must have felt like being caught in a guillotine or thai clinch from him. I bet it felt like your neck & or head was about to tear off.

Yeah, he was a notorious juice pig until he decided that carrying all that beach muscle weight was not going to cut as he got older

I couldn't imagine what it must have felt like being caught in a guillotine or thai clinch from him. I bet it felt like your neck & or head was about to tear off.

Yeah, for sure. It fucking had to.

Semi-prime-Fedor ducked Ubereem, so you know Ubereem was a brutal killer let loose in the cage with a bunch of children basically.

iIW0ZVccvlUqi1.gif

Yeah, he was a notorious juice pig until he decided that carrying all that beach muscle weight was not going to cut as he got older

Hey, when in Rome... It was a level playing field; some decided to use PEDs, others didn't.

Why did they take Ubereem away from us??
They then take away trtor.

Those are basically THE two best fighter ever, the most exciting and also the biggest draw. Ubereem was in position to the emperors throne.

Who doesnt agree????

Their system must be completely fucked after taking all those steroids and now having to go clean. No way their natural test system would come back online after all that. They must feel like absolute shit.

These guys are going to look better in retirement once they get on TRT.

Reem is still a good sized HW, he was always too big for LHW. Plus he was way younger then, some people fill out considerably with age. I'd say he is a perfect HW size by todays standards..we don't have the depth for goliath 300lb super athletes. UFC can hardly find remotely athletic heavys as it is.

The Reem is the most skilled HW in the UFC.....

But that chin and his heart(even more questionable at times) prevents him from dominating.

I don't care what anyone says, Reem had the Fireman-Stipe on skates but let him off the hook and folded(as he is prone to do).

ya roids do work, why do ppl even make these threads. cant wait for the next vitor one.

Back