U.S. General: More ‘Terror Streams’ in Europe than Anywhere Else Except War Zones

Bullshit. That was kingdoms fighting other kingdoms, not the average people slaughtering each other in the streets. And when there was conflict between different peoples, it was almost always due to religion, therefore in a religious context it wasn't homogeneous - it was religiously mixed.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You just gave examples of different European KINGDOMS fighting each other.

Of course homogeneity is the answer. You've provided no reason why it isn't.

Bullshit.

Look it up.

And you've missed the point so badly I don't have time or the will to explain it to you

You've provided no reason it is the answer. History provides my reasons

Look it up.

Look WHAT up?

And you've missed the point so badly I don't have time or the will to explain it to you

Because I haven't missed the point, I simply deconstructed your bullshit argument, therefore you have nothing to respond with.

You've provided no reason it is the answer.

Yes I have. Europe is being turned into a third world cesspit, which will be torn apart due to Muslims. Therefore, if those third worlders & Muslims weren't in Europe, at least in such large numbers, Europe wouldn't be in this mess. Simple.

History provides my reasons

You're talking about various European KINGDOMS going to war with each other. That's not the same as ethnic & religious conflicts WITHIN nations, which will eventually destroy those nations which is what is going to happen due to mass Muslim immigration.

Try not to respond in such a cowardly manner next time. Thanks.

Pretty sure it was Frank Langfitt their London correspondent

It was a national host, but definitely from the states. He is a regular and I hear him on NPR nearly every day. I'll look him up and edit this post.

Edit: It was Steve Inskeep he does Morning Edition most days and other stuff for NPR

Last edited:
It was a national host, but definitely from the states. He is a regular and I hear him on NPR nearly every day. I'll look him up and edit this post.

Edit: It was Steve Inskeep he does Morning Edition most days and other stuff for NPR
Makes sense. He's the host whose been irritating me more and more in recent years with the smarm. Especially when he gets Shankar Vidantham on the line (I don't know how to spell his name)

Makes sense. He's the host whose been irritating me more and more in recent years with the smarm. Especially when he gets Shankar Vidantham on the line (I don't know how to spell his name)

Smarm. That is the most succinct way to describe his delivery. You nailed that huckster in one word.

europe has always been a hotbed of conflict. probably always will be.

pretending going back to homogeneous countries is just ignoring history and reality. it was like that once, and it resulted in each trying to either conquer or simply ethnically cleanse the other regions.

eastern europe is still taking turns trying to ethnically cleanse each other.

so keep spouting how diversity is the great culprit, and homogeny the solution, and ignore all the evidence that people are just terrible, and we cant have nice things
So it's better to import a bunch of people who will definitely get violent and make war (against the natives and themselves) than it is for the natives to try to get their shit together?
nkGKL.gif

Smarm. That is the most succinct way to describe his delivery. You nailed that huckster in one word.
At least David Green is listenable as his co-host. I just bet Inskeep has a punchable face too...

steve-inskeep-author-photo-credit-linda-fittante_wide-1bb90172062ab3f5af7e1c19a2757d1636e03056.jpg

Actually pretty normal; punchable voice anyway.

Look WHAT up?

Because I haven't missed the point, I simply deconstructed your bullshit argument, therefore you have nothing to respond with.

Yes I have. Europe is being turned into a third world cesspit, which will be torn apart due to Muslims. Therefore, if those third worlders & Muslims weren't in Europe, at least in such large numbers, Europe wouldn't be in this mess. Simple.

You're talking about various European KINGDOMS going to war with each other. That's not the same as ethnic & religious conflicts WITHIN nations, which will eventually destroy those nations which is what is going to happen due to mass Muslim immigration.

Try not to respond in such a cowardly manner next time. Thanks.

Look up the recent Algeria, Bosnia, Armenia, etc.

You not only deconstructed, nothing, you used that word wrong. "Nuh uh" and "KINGDOMS" is not deconstruction.

Whether capital letters for no reasons KINGDOMS are raping and murdering each other as opposed to inter cultures, it's still rape and murder. Saying capital letter KINGDOMS does not sanctify rape and murder.

I don't dispute mass immigration is a destructive problem, I say the polar opposite also leads to ruin.

You get as much attention as you deserve, as much as the argument you put forth warrants. You also misused cowardly.

Please try to learn what words mean and use them properly. Thanks.

Last edited:
So it's better to import a bunch of people who will definitely get violent and make war (against the natives and themselves) than it is for the natives to try to get their shit together?
nkGKL.gif

Good thing that's not what I was implying, sweetheart.

Disagreeing with one position, does not mean I'm for the extreme opposite.

europe has always been a hotbed of conflict. probably always will be.

pretending going back to homogeneous countries is just ignoring history and reality. it was like that once, and it resulted in each trying to either conquer or simply ethnically cleanse the other regions.

eastern europe is still taking turns trying to ethnically cleanse each other.

so keep spouting how diversity is the great culprit, and homogeny the solution, and ignore all the evidence that people are just terrible, and we cant have nice things

Well the thing is after all the internecine wars and WW2, West Euros gave up on all that and coalesced into nations and got along (for the most part, as there were counter examples like the Republican vs. Loyalist issue in N.I. , the Basque issue in Spain etc..)

W.Euros don't think of themselves in terms of tribe, clan , sect anymore - they are rather content in their nation states and even allowing other Euros to come and go freely . The difference between Euros and Muslims from MENA is far more pronounced than the difference they had amongst each other.

Look up the recent Algeria, Bosnia, etc.

Look up WHAT about Algeria & Bosnia? It's no wonder you're being so abrupt with your responses. You don't want to go into detail because you know how stupid you'll look.

You not only deconstructed, nothing, you used that word wrong. "Nuh uh" and "KINGDOMS" is not deconstruction.

You're comparing various European kingdoms/nations going to war, to ethnic & religious tensions in Europe today, which will highly likely result in civil war. The two are incomparable.

Whether capital letters for no reasons KINGDOMS are raping and murdering each other as opposed to inter cultures, it's still rape and murder. Saying capital letter KINGDOMS does not sanctify rape and murder.

Europe wasn't homogeneous when all these nations/kingdoms existed. They were fighting with each other. However, within individual kingdoms, where homogeneity did exist, it was peaceful. Today though, due to mass immigration and the ethnic & religious diversity which comes from that, it only results in tensions, riots, and a strong possibility of civil war, especially with the Muslim population. Homogeneity is the solution and you have yet to explain why it isn't. Bringing up warring European nations/kingdoms doesn't disprove my point. Sorry.

And the reason I capitalised 'kingdoms' was to emphasise how stupid it is to compare kingdoms going to war with each other, to ethnic & religious conflicts within individual nations. They are two different subjects.

I don't dispute mass immigration is a destructive problem, I say the polar opposite also leads to ruin.

But you haven't explained how the "polar opposite" is as bad as you make out. You've just brought up European nations/kingdoms going to war with each other, which is a completely different subject. How can you not see that? Europe wasn't a homogeneous continent when European nations/kingdoms went to war with each other - there was diversity all across the continent. Different nations will always go to war with each other. What you're arguing is that countries which are ethnically & religiously mixed can't go to war with each other because of that mixture, which is an absurd suggestion.

The fact remains: ethnic & religious diversity will only result in the destruction of Europe.

Don't compare politicians & leaders of European nations starting wars with each other, to the conflicts which arise in the general population due to ethnic & religious diversity. It makes you look really silly.

Well the thing is after all the internecine wars and WW2, West Euros gave up on all that and coalesced into nations and got along (for the most part, as there were counter examples like the Republican vs. Loyalist issue in N.I. , the Basque issue in Spain etc..)

W.Euros don't think of themselves in terms of tribe, clan , sect anymore - they are rather content in their nation states and even allowing other Euros to come and go freely . The difference between Euros and Muslims from MENA is far more pronounced than the difference they had amongst each other.

I don't disagree.

I don't disagree that's there's an immigration, mass imigration, Muslim/ME immigrant problem.

I don't believe it disproves one extreme concept, diversity/immigration, in favor of the other extreme, homogeny.

I don't disagree.

I don't disagree that's there's an immigration, mass imigration, Muslim/ME immigrant problem.

I don't believe it disproves one extreme concept, diversity/immigration, in favor of the other extreme, homogeny.
I am not for the kind of homogeneity the Alt-Right preaches ; that just comes off mean-spirited and a boring society but I am not for swamping Europeans with aggressive non-Euro cultures that have a history of domineering behavior.

I also think that when speaking of problems with non-native Euros in Europe , it should be acknowledged that many ethnics don't cause issues, but everyone gets lumped in with religious Muslims who cause problems.

Look up WHAT about Algeria & Bosnia? It's no wonder you're being so abrupt with your responses. You don't want to go into detail because you know how stupid you'll look.

You're comparing various European kingdoms/nations going to war, to ethnic & religious tensions in Europe today, which will highly likely result in civil war. The two are incomparable.

Europe wasn't homogeneous when all these nations/kingdoms existed. They were fighting with each other. However, within individual kingdoms, where homogeneity did exist, it was peaceful. Today though, due to mass immigration and the ethnic & religious diversity which comes from that, it only results in tensions, riots, and a strong possibility of civil war, especially with the Muslim population. Homogeneity is the solution and you have yet to explain why it isn't. Bringing up warring European nations/kingdoms doesn't disprove my point. Sorry.

And the reason I capitalised 'kingdoms' was to emphasise how stupid it is to compare kingdoms going to war with each other, to ethnic & religious conflicts within individual nations. They are two different subjects.

But you haven't explained how the "polar opposite" is as bad as you make out. You've just brought up European nations/kingdoms going to war with each other, which is a completely different subject. How can you not see that? Europe wasn't a homogeneous continent when European nations/kingdoms went to war with each other - there was diversity all across the continent. Different nations will always go to war with each other. What you're arguing is that countries which are ethnically & religiously mixed can't go to war with each other because of that mixture, which is an absurd suggestion.

The fact remains: ethnic & religious diversity will only result in the destruction of Europe.

Don't compare politicians & leaders of European nations starting wars with each other, to the conflicts which arise in the general population due to ethnic & religious diversity. It makes you look really silly.

Them trying ethnically cleanse each other, as I opened with. Your forgetfulness and failure to understand is not my problem.

Im the one that made a point in the first place, it's you that should disprove it. Sorry. The homogenious nations went around raping and killing, which is what the Muslims are doing that I want to cease. So yes, they are comparable. You don't have to like it.

" Different nations will always go to war with each other."

People will always go to with with each other. Which is my point.

I am not for the kind of homogeneity the Alt-Right preaches ; that just comes off mean-spirited and a boring society but I am not for swamping Europeans with aggressive non-Euro cultures that have a history of domineering behavior.

I also think that when speaking of problems with non-native Euros in Europe , it should be acknowledged that many ethnics don't cause issues, but everyone gets lumped in with religious Muslims who cause problems.

I agree completely

Good thing that's not what I was implying, sweetheart.

Disagreeing with one position, does not mean I'm for the extreme opposite.
"so keep spouting how diversity is the great culprit, and homogeny the solution, and ignore all the evidence that people are just terrible, and we cant have nice things" "pretending going back to homogeneous countries is just ignoring history and reality." Come again, snuggly wuggums?

"so keep spouting how diversity is the great culprit, and homogeny the solution, and ignore all the evidence that people are just terrible, and we cant have nice things" "pretending going back to homogeneous countries is just ignoring history and reality." Come again, snuggly wuggums?

So basically I've explained it twice and it's gone over your head twice.

I actually don't know how to dumb it down any more than I did in the previous post so good luck to you

So basically I've explained it twice and it's gone over your head twice.

I actually don't know how to dumb it down any more than I did in the previous post so good luck to you
Where, snookums?

Back