Tyson getting slept...

So many delusional Fury fanboys in here. He most definitely got ktfo and was asleep for a good 5 seconds before miraculously regaining consciousness. Calm down. Nobody is questioning Fury’s heart.

I think the punches knocked him out, and that is why he fell.

Hitting the canvas or the ref's count more than likely brought him back to consciousness. My take.

So many delusional Fury fanboys in here. He most definitely got ktfo and was asleep for a good 5 seconds before miraculously regaining consciousness. Calm down. Nobody is questioning Fury’s heart.

After last night people should be questioning wilders power in my opinion.

Only two guys have fought aj and wilder and the only one to speak out ha said aj hits harder

Maybe the bombs aren’t as powerful as people thought.......and let’s be honest he don’t have much else’s other than those.

He needs to improve is other boxing skills

That was pretty amazing the way he got straight up after being knocked out like that. He looked knocked out to me and i don't think anyone was expecting him to get him.

I think he was still flat on his back up until 6 - 7 count and then just got right up. All heart that.

He definitely didn't get slept. It was the momentum of Wilder's combo that sent him down. Showed heart to get up. But never wobbled or lost balance. The first knockdown in round 9 seemed to have hurt him more actually.
yeah he wasn't wobbled, he was just unconscious.

Wilder has knocked spark out every opponent he ever faced as a pro, including Fury.
Fury may have recovered and referee discretion to do a count so it is ruled a draw, but he was out cold for 4-5 seconds.
Dont let Furys 'celebrations' fool you.
He knows he is a lucky man to still have an 'undefeated' record when he got ktfo.

After last night people should be questioning wilders power in my opinion.

Only two guys have fought aj and wilder and the only one to speak out ha said aj hits harder

Maybe the bombs aren’t as powerful as people thought.......and let’s be honest he don’t have much else’s other than those.

He needs to improve is other boxing skills
You delusional? I was watching a video of a guy who sparred Wilder and AJ and said Wilder hit's a lot harder.

You delusional? I was watching a video of a guy who sparred Wilder and AJ and said Wilder hit's a lot harder.

Not at all

Jason Gavern has fought both and pre fury fight said "Joshua was the better fighter of the two — he is more polished, has fought better opponents and hit harder."

And after Saturday I def convinced someone who is meant to be the heaviest hitter there is cant KO someone in the 12th round after landing two clean shots.....and then 2 more after he beats a count.

Wilder has knocked spark out every opponent he ever faced as a pro, including Fury.
Fury may have recovered and referee discretion to do a count so it is ruled a draw, but he was out cold for 4-5 seconds.
Dont let Furys 'celebrations' fool you.
He knows he is a lucky man to still have an 'undefeated' record when he got ktfo.

He wasn't KO for 4-5 sec u can see the ref talking to him

i don't know how milton got up or why the ref let him continue.

ya, that was a bad one and an unusual one from the usually competent mills lane, he didn't make that many bad calls.

So I'm not sure how many of y'all have ever been flashed vs fully koed, but I think a lot of people don't fully grasp what Fury likely experienced there.

I remember being flashed in a my first fight (MMA) and it was otherwordly. You're awake, and you feel yourself going down. It's not an equilibrium problem.... it's that your brain shorts out. But if you have the proper genetic-whatever that makes you a sort of Forest Griffin type, you are still aware of everything as your body fails you. You fall, and you watch yourself fall. Your eyes are open, but your body isn't responding. You're just kinda stuck going "hmmm, this seems not good." So you hit the ground and you're kinda stuck. Everything is in slow-mo but your body is responding even slower. You can feel/hear your breath, but the outside world is kinda dampened. You're not out. You're a prisoner of the moment. And with a little willpower and patience to not flip out, you gain back your motion and response. It feels like a solid 10-15 seconds and it lasts about 2-3.

Tyson looked like he was in that place. He wasn't gone, he got hit with the pause. In MMA, he would have probably been finished. But in boxing you're also allowed to just let yourself give into the fall, because you know the important part is getting your brain back in time.

So everyone saying "That's a knockout" seem to be quite literally incapable of understanding what a knockout is. It isn't a flash and it isn't a down. It is when you are unable to get back up in the time allowed. It's when you can't answer the count. If you can, then it's simply not a KO.

Last edited:
Not at all

Jason Gavern has fought both and pre fury fight said "Joshua was the better fighter of the two — he is more polished, has fought better opponents and hit harder."

And after Saturday I def convinced someone who is meant to be the heaviest hitter there is cant KO someone in the 12th round after landing two clean shots.....and then 2 more after he beats a count.

Deontay Wilder's power is not in question at all - he knocked Tyson Fury unconscious with his right hand for a few seconds. That is power. A guy with little true boxing ability, knocking out someone as technical & as skilled as fury, is pure power.

AJ does not punch the way Wilder does. He does not produce the kinds of knockouts Wilder does. To question Wilder's power of all fighters... smh is all I can say. Power is what has got him this far, and Tyson Fury said he is the hardest puncher he has ever been in the ring with. That beats out Dr Steelhammer's legendary right hand as well.

There really is a chance Deontay Wilder's right hand is p4p one of the most powerful punches to ever exist in boxing history, if not the most powerful punch.

Deontay Wilder's power is not in question at all - he knocked Tyson Fury unconscious with his right hand for a few seconds. That is power. A guy with little true boxing ability, knocking out someone as technical & as skilled as fury, is pure power.

AJ does not punch the way Wilder does. He does not produce the kinds of knockouts Wilder does. To question Wilder's power of all fighters... smh is all I can say. Power is what has got him this far, and Tyson Fury said he is the hardest puncher he has ever been in the ring with. That beats out Dr Steelhammer's legendary right hand as well.

There really is a chance Deontay Wilder's right hand is p4p one of the most powerful punches to ever exist in boxing history, if not the most powerful punch.

It was all going so well until you finished with some rogan-esque sign off...

Fury would say that he wants to sell a rematch.

If the bold is true how did Fury get up and then take two more clean punches and not go down again?

So I'm not sure how many of y'all have ever been flashed vs fully koed, but I think a lot of people don't fully grasp what Fury likely experienced there.

I remember being flashed in a my first fight (MMA) and it was otherwordly. You're awake, and you feel yourself going down. It's not an equilibrium problem.... it's that your brain shorts out. But if you have the proper genetic-whatever that makes you a sort of Forest Griffin type, you are still aware of everything as your body fails you. You fall, and you watch yourself fall. Your eyes are open, but your body isn't responding. You're just kinda stuck going "hmmm, this seems not good." So you hit the ground and you're kinda stuck. Everything is in slow-mo but your body is responding even slower. You can feel/hear your breath, but the outside world is kinda dampened. You're not out. You're a prisoner of the moment. And with a little willpower and patience to not flip out, you gain back your motion and response. It feels like a solid 10-15 seconds and it lasts about 2-3.

Tyson looked like he was in that place. He wasn't gone, he got hit with the pause. In MMA, he would have probably been finished. But in boxing you're also allowed to just let yourself give into the fall, because you know the important part is getting your brain back in time.

So everyone saying "That's a knockout" seem to be quite literally incapable of understanding what a knockout is. It isn't a flash and it isn't a down. It is when you are unable to get back up in the time allowed. It's when you can't answer the count. If you can, then it's simply not a KO.

I totally agree with this having experienced flash knockdowns in sparing. Its a knockdown not a KO

It was all going so well until you finished with some rogan-esque sign off...
Fury would say that he wants to sell a rematch.

If the bold is true how did Fury get up and then take two more clean punches and not go down again?

For real the kind of one punch potential it has shown is insane. That right hand lands clean and it is a wrap, he will drop u on ur ass if the shot lands & that stands true.

Look at some of the biggest punchers in history, there has always been a man that could take their best shot. So far, Deontay Wilder has dropped every opponent he has been in there with. With that right hand.

George Foreman couldn't drop Ali. Tommy Hearns couldn't drop Hagler. Mike Tyson had a lot of people eat his best shot.

I really don't got an explanation for Fury not going down again, nor how he got up in the first place. I think that was some amazing movie type stuff we saw, Tyson Fury's will to win was bigger than any punch.

For real the kind of one punch potential it has shown is insane. That right hand lands clean and it is a wrap, he will drop u on ur ass if the shot lands & that stands true.

Look at some of the biggest punchers in history, there has always been a man that could take their best shot. So far, Deontay Wilder has dropped every opponent he has been in there with. With that right hand.

George Foreman couldn't drop Ali. Tommy Hearns couldn't drop Hagler. Mike Tyson had a lot of people eat his best shot.

I really don't got an explanation for Fury not going down again, nor how he got up in the first place. I think that was some amazing movie type stuff we saw, Tyson Fury's will to win was bigger than any punch.

Maybe.....time will tell....if he keeps fighting other top HW and KOing them, then I guess this is fair comment. I am saying it might be too early to tell for sure.

Maybe.....time will tell....if he keeps fighting other top HW and KOing them, then I guess this is fair comment. I am saying it might be too early to tell for sure.

Yeah I agree its way too early to say for certain.

It is an accomplishment that its even being discussed by anybody though. We may be witnessing the hardest puncher of all time, we will find out once his career is over & we see how the rest of the top fighters take his shots.

It is unlikely we are witnessing the hardest puncher of all time ( because that would mean he is a once in a lifetime talent ) , but the possibility is there, being that he has rendered unconscious every single person who has gotten in the ring with him.

Yeah I agree its way too early to say for certain.

It is an accomplishment that its even being discussed by anybody though. We may be witnessing the hardest puncher of all time, we will find out once his career is over & we see how the rest of the top fighters take his shots.

It is unlikely we are witnessing the hardest puncher of all time ( because that would mean he is a once in a lifetime talent ) , but the possibility is there, being that he has rendered unconscious every single person who has gotten in the ring with him.

Agree problem is with the top guys only fighting twice a year and all the politics some key fights might not happen when guys are at their peaks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back