Tyson Fury dwarfs Brendan Schaub

Schaub wont know which way to turn now that both guys have given him a bit of attention.

Who are u who are u lol I actually like Tyson schtick I will buy ppv just to see if Wilder can deal with the big boy

Shwab is 6-4 with an 78 inch reach
He’s a T. rex for his height
I have the same reach 79 inch and almost a tru sherbro Manlet at 5 11
Human wingspan on average is 2.5% longer than height.

76 * 1.025 = 77.9

Schaub's wingspan is normal for his height; referring to his wingspan as his reach is a misnomer, since reach is actually the length from his closed fist to his shoulder.

And two people having the same wingspan doesn't mean they'll have the same reach, as broad shoulders can exaggerate their perceived reach.

Speaking of height. How tall is Carwin these days since he stopped cutting...

UFCHeavyweight.gif

Human wingspan on average is 2.5% longer than height.

76 * 1.025 = 77.9

Schaub's wingspan is normal for his height; referring to his wingspan as his reach is a misnomer, since reach is actually the length from his closed fist to his shoulder.

And two people having the same wingspan doesn't mean they'll have the same reach, as broad shoulders can exaggerate their perceived reach.
Calm down t-Rex .

Dwarfs?

Sherdog loves it's superlatives and exaggerating

You're giving TS too much credit, it's much more likely he actually doesn't know what the word means since "slightly bigger" = "dwarfs" in his mind.

His girl probably told him all her previous boyfriends have penises that dwarf his and he assumed they were only just a little larger than him.

I've had the great pleasure of meeting Schaub and he was definitely not a legit 6'4", more like 6'2.5".
I'd be generous enough to give him 6'3" status, as that's Arlovski's height:
Andrei-Arlovski-vs-Brendan-Schaub.jpg

Although Schaub copied his teammate, Shane Carwin, and cut some height:
arlov.png

Big Irish traveller. He got good boxing for a big man, but Wilder has the punching power be a good fight.

Back