Tyron Woodley thinks Snoop Dogg's video was hilarious

SO RACIST

Funny all around but...
Snoop...Hey, Snoop! How can you NOT comment about the hat?! Khabib went from a buzcut to an afro in a couple of seconds and you say nothing?! It was your time to shine man!

Totally thread worthy. And i can't post cause im a white belt...
No, you CAN post, you CAN’T start a thread ... for what I assume is multi factorial.

1) To insulate the membership from spambots
2) You touch yourself... like too much... a disturbing amount of your daily activity consists of spanking the monkey. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Meh, when you realize that Snoop got Till mixed up with Queefington, it's kind of funny.

I mean, yelling "Fuck Trump" as an Englishman gets choked out, it's like, "Motherfucker you don't even know that you don't know, sit your scrawny ass down"

<45>

The snoop vid was hilarious, why the fuck is everyone such a liberal snowflake nowadays! Just take it for what it was, the man screamed WAKANDA FOREVER for fuck sake I'm sure even he wasn't being 100% serious.

Snoop only gets that animated when a black fighter is beating the shit out of a white fighter, at least from what I've seen. I don't watch his fight commentary too often.

He got animated when Khabib was whooping Johnson.

Go back to your safe space soy boy.
Aren't safe spaces for liberal college students for when somebody misgenders them or commits a microaggression?

It's funny how the "everything is racist" crew remains pretty silent when actual racism is displayed.

It was funny. I laughed.

I was also quickly aware, if the skin color was flipped that guy would be shamed, bullied and possibly lose his job.

Which made me laugh again.

Aren't safe spaces for liberal college students for when somebody misgenders them or commits a microaggression?

It's funny how the "everything is racist" crew remains pretty silent when actual racism is displayed.
No it's for pussies on both sides.

I've said multiple times both snoop and tyron are as racist as the alt right don't group me with tranny lovin treehuggers.

That's it? You just use insults that are reserved for your ilk and flip it? That's cray fam. Safe spaces aren't for guys like me homie.
They don't have anything else.

They try and steal safe space, triggered, snowflake and soyboy which just makes no sense when just look at one Hillary or Bernie rally it's mostly all mentally and physically weak men along with emotionally fragile women spazzing unpredictably about victimhood.

Back