Tyron Woodley shows off acting chops in hilarious skit

its like he Kentucky Fried Movie,

except without all the humor n laughs.

Woodley seems like a good guy in the end. Could've "BLACKED" Colbys sister as well. But he stayed humble and true to his love. Well I think. Colby and his sister look rather alike so I can get not wanting to make love with someone you're about to fight ya know.

He is indeed well-spoken, even when surrounded by such luminaries of academia. Hell of a skit.

You should have seen Tyson quoting leaders from antiquity and saying these profound things in interviews he prepared for.

Yet somehow he failed the GED several times while in prison despite being in his 20s when half-literate immigrant teenagers routinely pass the test. In other words, it's rehearsed crap that someone fed him.

That's who Woodley reminds me of and Tyson fans when people try and talk about fighters like him being so articulate and what not. And I'm not saying Woodley is nearly that devoid of intelligence, I'm just saying that being "well-spoken" on television and in interviews means nothing.

OK....

now post the hilarious ski you mentioned in title.

Woodley seems like a good guy in the end. Could've "BLACKED" Colbys sister as well. But he stayed humble and true to his love. Well I think. Colby and his sister look rather alike so I can get not wanting to make love with someone you're about to fight ya know.
I think he is a very solid guy TBH. I imagine he get some pretty bad influence from friends/family. It doesnt take long hearing something before you think its true. Especially if you respect the source. White people are just as guilty. I had a friend IN COLLEGE! who believed that "blue gummed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s" had venomous saliva. He said it was in the "medical books" This is a college educated person who grew up hearing that garbage from his dad. It was unbelievable to hear.

And everyone relax about me writing that word. Im going on record as saying it is the singular, most evil word ever uttered. I am a man of faith, and I believe that the devil created that word.

That shit was pretty funny...

I love the whole "long dick style" series, no homo.

I'm at work, so no way am I going to search for "Tyrone fuck somebody's wife long dick style" and link a vid for yall.

This skit is very problematic.
Why are these gentlemen speaking in ebonics and being overly agressive and dim-witted?
This just enables the stereotype to continue in our society.
Very disappointed at Tyrone.

He is indeed well-spoken, even when surrounded by such luminaries of academia. Hell of a skit.

You two have a lot of growing up to do. Smh

This skit is very problematic.
Why are these gentlemen speaking in ebonics and being overly agressive and dim-witted?
This just enables the stereotype to continue in our society.
Very disappointed at Tyrone.

Art imitates life, and life imitates art.
giorgio tsoukalos template.png

Back