Tyron Woodley on MMA Hour tommorow

Great, another lecture of how the UFC is racist and horrible advertising for his rematch against Wonderboy.

And all the "Not watching it!" guys will still be in here tomorrow commenting on the show as if they did.
"Hey cuck. I didn't read whatever article you put out there, but I'll be gosh god damned if that's gonna stop me from offering my opinion on whatever the hell came outta your cucky mouth!"
Sherdog logic.
<{cruzshake}>

sounds like a... dare i say... explosive episode

giphy.gif

He does have a point, out of 10 white folks maybe 3-4 are racists. This goes the same with every races. Racism is wrong but to say that it does not exist is delusional. I hate how those libtards saying how they're for social justice and equality, but when you ask them how many colored friends they have, you often hear cricket noises.

Helwani's just going to enable his race baiting even more.

Well helwani did say on the mma beat that woodley was making accusations about the UFC being racist that he had to give examples. I suppose he is going to deliver.

That fact that he is already stating it will be controversial shows to me how much of a gimmick this is. There is no way anyone is actually this stupid.

^ Exactly this.

The whole thing is laughable.

If you have any questions as to why he brings up race and mistreatment, simply look at how many more Tyron Woodley threads are on the first page....

Fugging Chosen One indeed

Sherdogger™ Bigots can burn
Popsicle stick crosses in their mom's basement

He does have a point, out of 10 white folks maybe 3-4 are racists. This goes the same with every races. Racism is wrong but to say that it does not exist is delusional. I hate how those libtards saying how they're for social justice and equality, but when you ask them how many colored friends they have, you often hear cricket noises.

lol @ colored....go call some blacks colored and see how they react, it'll be hilarious.

Oh great.

No other guy to play up the race angle other than Ariel Helwani. Also will expect Helwani to play up to his ego, about how he is calling other picks and masterminding interest by doing so.

What a joke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back