Tyron Woodley: No way Jon Jones is done in UFC

Well, it's false. So you're kinda right.
I mean, I suppose it *could* be true.

There must be someone, somewhere who took PEDs, gained muscle and got slower.

But typically, it probably isn't true. Track athletes who roid don't get slower. NFL players don't lose agility.

Jones has nothing else. He will eventually be back fighting I imagine. Tyron just giving benefit of the doubt.

A fiancé and 3 daughters that are probably home crying right now..

Says the 35 year old yolked dude.
<YeahOKJen>

He thinks steroids lower your speed and agility.

This isn't necessarily true. Barry Bonds didn't lose any bat speed due to steroids. It increased if anything.
Ben johnson didn't lose any speed

120523015113-olympics-lewis-johnson-christie-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Never understood that bizarre desire to use OJ logic to defend someone simply because his skin color is similar to yours. If anything, it makes you and your 'group' look stupid by tying things to full-tard arguments.

Stupidity by association.

<{Heymansnicker}>
I agree.....justin gatlin, Ben Johnson, Marion Jones and usain bolt got slow as hell when they started cycling

Oh and Jones own brother....<{anton}>

Last edited:

Anyone else think there is a bit too much sympathy from Tyron Woodley over Jones' 3rd drug failure?

When the inevitable USADA happenings go down, don't say I didn't warn you.

woodley-marks.jpg

woodley.jpg

method=get&rs=70&q=75&x=358&y=18&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=woodleytyronufc.jpg

Is it just me or is Tyron the only UFC champ they seem to talk to......
is that cause he has a big ass mouth
or because TMZ is just promoting a particular zeitgeist of the times (which we all know what it is{<hhh]

Those Zionist still playing Levine peanuts?

This isn't necessarily true. Barry Bonds didn't lose any bat speed due to steroids. It increased if anything.
Thats like some Orwellian double speak or something... I didnt watch the video but if he implied that I just lost some respect for him.

Thats like some Orwellian double speak or something... I didnt watch the video but if he implied that I just lost some respect for him.
Woodley resorting to sherdog logic "why would Jones use steroids? All they do is make you slower, less agile and musclebound"
<6>

"I would never use steroids you guys"
method=get&rs=70&q=75&x=358&y=18&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=woodleytyronufc.jpg
"I don't know even know how they work"

If anything you think woodley would cite his knockout from Nate marquardt as to what steroids can do to a 30 plus year old man....i mean the guy explosively destroys you with a four piece combo then celebrates with a handstand/backflip combo after going almost five rounds!

Instead he acts like steroids nary have a purpose in sports

Last edited:
LOL
I didn't see your post til I was done editing my post about that exact same thing!
<Lmaoo>

Great minds think alike

Back