Tyron Woodley is the best WW ever

batter? He could obviously outstrike him and defend takedowns but thats it

Yes. He would batter Maia for 15-25 mins.

bat·ter1
/ˈbadər/
verb
  1. strike repeatedly with hard blows.
    "a prisoner was battered to death with a table leg"
    • subject (one's spouse, partner, or child) to repeated violence and assault.
      "the loss of his baby turned him into a domineering bully who battered his partner"
    • censure, criticize, or defeat severely.

Yes. He would batter Maia for 15-25 mins.

bat·ter1
/ˈbadər/
verb
  1. strike repeatedly with hard blows.
    "a prisoner was battered to death with a table leg"
    • subject (one's spouse, partner, or child) to repeated violence and assault.
      "the loss of his baby turned him into a domineering bully who battered his partner"
    • censure, criticize, or defeat severely.
nope. Gsp would use his jab well and land some kicks. But he wouldn't batter him

Woodley in his prime got dismantled by Rory and was barely competitive with Shields.

Lol Black Panther pick, and BLM as belt title...this is obviously a white person trolling as a black person just to be hateful and see the racist responses this is going to get...

Hasn't aged well, but check the thread date before you trash OP. Wasn't a radical opinion(or at least not a crazy one) at the time.

And yes I think Marty is the 170 GOAT sue me.

iu

Shields is a better grappler than GSP
John Danaher, in a interview said of all his students GSP and Shields are incredibly similar in their BJJ. When they roll it's very competitive.
I'll take Danahers read over yours.

Reactions: lsa
John Danaher, in a interview said of all his students GSP and Shields are incredibly similar in their BJJ. When they roll it's very competitive.
I'll take Danahers read over yours.
Sure GSP who couldn't submit Dan Hardy has the same BJJ as Jake Shields

I'm I reading this correctly?

Some dudes think Damian freaking Maia would have a shot against the GOAT?

Wow. The hate is strong here. What did GSP do to you? Fuck your girlfriend? Shit in your cereal? Live rent free in your head?

GSP pick up appart Maia, and Maia can't put GSP on the ground, where he would have a shot.
50-45 GSP.

Back