Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Woodley just wants a money fight. GSP is going to take a belt in a 3rd division.

Words can not describe how much I hate this guy.

The nerve of this fucking guy.
Honestly no fighter, let alone a champion has rubbed me the wrong way like woodley has. I never though johnny hendricks would be surpassed, but woodley did it with ease. So fucking entitled. What kind of champion chases a contender? Contenders chase champions. That's how it's always been. He's so fucking bitter and desperate it hurts to even look at.

When you retire and then come back for a few legacy or fun fights you have no obligation to get back in the contender pool in any division and start earning your way up.

After Anderson beat Forrest and he was thinking about retirement and said he had about 8 fights left and he only wanted the biggest fights possible against top LHW's and GSP that was completely fair for him to state. The UFC then decides whether he has earned that or not and can either try to line up those fight or not.

GSP owes no one another WW run and his WW legacy is secure as GOAT. He gains very little comparatively by just adding to his WW GOAT run as opposed to adding the MW and LW titles and being the first and only 3 division champ.

Being a two division is pretty rare elite air that is talked about all the time. Being the first and only 3 time champ is exclusive air with a party of one. That is something that will be at the top amongst his legacy and GOAT accolades which were already great.
there's a difference between staying in your division and fighting up & down (like your Silva example) and AVOIDING the division in the middle while fighting above and below that division.
And no, he is not only "not secure" as he is clearly not the top selection for GOAT (as voting showed in this very site not long ago).

as a woodley fan

gsp's life dosnt revolve around tyrons. he owes him and that weight class nothing

So this guy calls out Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz to move up and fight him at Welterweight. And that's ok because he wants money fights.

Then Dana says that GSP is moving down to fight Nate Diaz at Nate's natural weight. Still no word or statement from GSP. And Tyron says that is a "bitch move"?

giphy.gif

Does Woodley know why nobody likes him?

lol. Funny thing is GSP is actually ducking Tyron. Not because he's scared but because of how much of a draw he isn't.

Tyron Woodley is the "hugest b*tch-move" on the planet.

GSP scared? NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!

It's just that nobody wants to fight with Tyron, he isn't a draw.

Diaz is more of a draw, hell, CM Punk is more of a draw.

there's a difference between staying in your division and fighting up & down (like your Silva example) and AVOIDING the division in the middle while fighting above and below that division.
And no, he is not only "not secure" as he is clearly not the top selection for GOAT (as voting showed in this very site not long ago).

Yeah like when GSP AVOIDED the WW division for about 10 years?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a retired ex champ coming out of retirement and feeling he has done every thing he needs to do in his natural division and his GOAT legacy is secure there and his goal now is only big name, big money legacy fights.

it is assinine to try and say a retired GOAT ex champ can only return if he gets back into the contender mix in his natural division or he is ducking.

Had GSP stated 'my goals in coming out of retirement are a shot at the MW belt and a shot at the LW belt and if the UFC wants to make those fights I am interested. Otherwise I will remain retired' there would be no reason to criticize that. The only people who are critical are haters who do not want to see him add such big legacy fights and accomplishments to his resume.

When did Woodley fight a superfight with the MW champion?

You could argue that going down a division is more dangerous

GSP is looking for another soft target.

It was annoying when it was for the belt, apropos of nothing and we had other legitimate contenders. In this case, if he's looking for a money fight against another semi-retired fighter, who cares. Go for it.

Lol at all the turds in here giving Woodley shit as if he were wrong.

I like GSP, but how the fuck is Tyron wrong here?
GSP is considered the WW GOAT. He retires for a while, and then just comes back to fight Bisping....and ONLY because he thought it was an easy win. He wasn't saying shit when Silva, Weidman, or Rockhold were holding the belt.
He has said nothing about reclaiming his old belt against a guy he's never faced in Tyron, and instead of that, there are talks of him going DOWN to 155 to face Mate Diaz!?!?! A guy who couldn't cut it at WW is supposed to now face the GOAT WW? And Tyron is the one in the wrong?
Lol fuck outta here
<36>

Guys like GSP, Fedor and Anderson all deserve to fight who the F they want. GSP owe Woodley nothing. At this point late in his carreer and way past his prime, fighting Woodley would be costly in terms of brain cells. He can have less dangerous fight for more money and still please the crowd by having fun fights at LW or elsewhere.

Back