Media Tyron Woodley blames the UFC Apex for bad performances at end of career, plans to fight again

I don't know. If some dude is beating my ass, that's pretty sound motivation for me.

Being a smaller octagon definitely has an effect but his decline had a lot of other factors going on.

From what I’ve seen victim mentality runs deep in the black community. While all races have been enslaved before we only get victim mentality from the 13%. The 13% of people that make up for 80% violentl crime in America. Read that again boys and girls read it again it’s true

Tyron "Balboa" Woodley almost fought Edwards once. I think he takes Sir Leon in his comeback tour.

I think he takes Sir Leon in his comeback tour.
Based on what? His ability to stare into his opponents eyes as he stays up against the cage afraid to throw anything except a haymaker?

Based on what? His ability to stare into his opponents eyes as he stays up against the cage afraid to throw anything except a haymaker?
I'm thinking Woodley will start rapping and Edwards will tap out of sheer mental anguish.

I have an acquaintance that spent some time rolling with Tyron back in the day (before the losses set in), he relayed Tyron was a really good dude. Unfortunately, nope, Tyron was responsible for his losses.

From what I’ve seen victim mentality runs deep in the black community. While all races have been enslaved before we only get victim mentality from the 13%. The 13% of people that make up for 80% violentl crime in America. Read that again boys and girls read it again it’s true
I'm white man.

But racist Tuesday afternoon posts on sherdog doesn't exactly scream Nordic Master Race, know what I'm saying? That's sorta low grade genes behavior from you right there.

One of the most annoying, deluded, and dumb fighters ever. Insufferable.

I'm actually with T-Wood on this one.

The Apex is such an affront to humanity that I don't just blame it for his career decline, but for AIDS and my parents' divorce.

Reactions: YSB
Why man?

His mma career ended in a slump. Boxing career in ko loss.

When a fighter is this delusional I ask myself if they don’t have an internet connection, where exactly is he reading that people are so excited for his big comeback

He's surrounded by yes men, like a lot of fighters are.

T-Wood reportedly got 2 million from the 2nd Paul fight, and that's not including any pay he made prior in his career. That was like 3 years ago how the hell do you blow through that much money so fast. Must have had a good ass time.
I remember watching an interview with him talking about this. From what I remember it’s because he’s got a bunch of ‘Baby Mumma’s’ and he’s genuinely bad with cash flow. I remember him saying something like that he can’t ever retire and will do any sort of ‘celebrity’ gig. Kinda sad tbh.

How many times did Tyquil Woodley even fight at the Apex? Less than 5? the same amount of strikes he threw in the Maia fight that was definitely not at the Apex .

Back