Tyron Woodley and Wonderboy are on UFC Tonight playing Charades with each other. :( (Video)

Couldn't see Nate and Conor doing this. Just as there's some intensity emerging in the Woodley/Wonderboy story they go and fuck it up with shit like this.

Woodley didn't want to but he high fived a white guy.

Ferguson street cred lost.

"They don't market me"

Dudes all over Fox. WTF?

Gosh, I wonder if the beef between these two is real or fabricated?

I mean, TV and Sports Entertainment wouldn't possibly concoct a story line in order to gain ratings and viewership?

Yep, hope they don't "promote" this 209 to much or they will cheap away at the buy rate.. XD

I can see them give fighters cameo roles in major films in an attempt to boost PPV sales.

And the fighters will end up cringing on the big screen and hurt their image and PPV sales.

I hope they keep fucking up so UFC gets sold to the Chinese.

lol @ kenflo's cerrone impersonation, should have high kicked dc's head off

Woodley never accused charades of being racist, hmmm strange, they must have cut that out

Gosh, I wonder if the beef between these two is real or fabricated?

I mean, TV and Sports Entertainment wouldn't possibly concoct a story line in order to gain ratings and viewership?

I haven't seen Wonderboy do anything to try and give off the appearnce of a beef. Just Woodleys dumb ass race baiting, calling him entilted, disrespectful, and that he makes him sick to his stomach. Despite Wonderboy being one of the nicest guys in the sport.

I haven't seen Wonderboy do anything to try and give off the appearnce of a beef. Just Woodleys dumb ass race baiting, calling him entilted, disrespectful, and that he makes him sick to his stomach. Despite Wonderboy being one of the nicest guys in the sport.

Well he didn't look that sick in the video.

<28>

Back