God's Gift
@Blue
Reaction score
Tyron " That's racist" Woodley
hqdefault.jpg

vs
Mike "Platinum " Perry
giphy.gif

Woodley would take his soul. Plus Perry needs a few more wins to even be mentioned in the same sentence as the champ.

The two hardest hitters at 170, it would be awesome. I think Mike needs at least two more big KOs before he gets it though.

doesn't make any sense. Give him 3-4 more wins and he's deserving

wew lad if woodley thought Wonderboy fans were KKK members I can't even imagine what he'd think of platinum nation. Aryan nation maybe?

There´s no way Perry deserves a title shot, geez. It would be a banger though

wew lad if woodley thought Wonderboy fans were KKK members I can't even imagine what he'd think of platinum nation. Aryan nation maybe?
Woodley is friends with Mike, Mike and his fans are not racist - stop spreading vicious rumours.

Platinum would call Woodley the N word because he speaks black and Woodley would go nuts.

Platinum still needs another win or 2 against high ranked opponents, I suggest a Maia fight and a rematch with the Platinum Catcher Jouban.

That's like saying Artemij Sitenkov is better than Conor McGregor.
Yeah cause perry vs jouban like... totally happened almost 10 years ago, just like Sitenkov vs Greggor....
oh wait it only happened 5 months ago
Jouban wins a rematch
Perry isn't top 15

Last edited:
Jouban wins a rematch too

I disagree. Jouban did well to evade him in that fight and I think the rounds just passed Perry by. He's learnt from that experience and the mistakes he made and in the Ellenberger fight he took it to him instead of waiting for it to come.

I don't think Perry would allow himself to let Jouban get away from him in a rematch and if he caught him he would KO him - Jouban put a big straight on him and buckled Perry's legs but Perry caught him twice with only glancing blows and Jouban was all over the gaff.

I don't think Perry would
"think" sums it all up.

Ellencheeseburger doesn't know the art of the carlos conduit run and gun style. Perry didn't learn anything. He just fought a dood with a different style, who's gonna come forward. Ellen got KOed cause he ain't no natural born runner. Perry can't handle the leet conduit run n point rack strat. Anybody who knows this masterful art will defeat perry

"think" sums it all up.

Ellencheeseburger doesn't know the art of the carlos conduit run and gun style. Perry didn't learn anything. He just fought a dood with a different style, who's gonna come forward. Ellen got KOed cause he ain't no natural born runner. Perry can't handle the leet conduit run n point rack strat. Anybody who knows this masterful art will defeat perry

Did you just say that hahahaha no, 'think' does not sum it up looooooool. 'Think' is all you can say when a rematch hasn't taken place. We're not psychics I can only give my opinion on what I 'think' might happen as only you can.

platinum has a strong chin, but he walks into and jumps into punches at times. He needs to train with robbie

Back