TYRON "THE CHOSEN ONE" WOODLEY HYPE TRAIN

How can you like this guy? Got schooled by a Rory. Barley beat Gastelum. Ducked Lombard because "it was bad for his brand" ducking WB. big time hypocrite. Sat out 18 month crying for title fight and not making any money which ironically he cries about too Calling fans idiots even though they pay his bills. etc.

Seriously why?

How can you like this guy? Got schooled by a Rory. Barley beat Gastelum. Ducked Lombard because "it was bad for his brand" ducking WB. big time hypocrite. Sat out 18 month crying for title fight and not making any money which ironically he cries about too Calling fans idiots even though they pay his bills. etc.

Seriously why?

It was not his fault that Hendricks couldn't make the weight or He would have fought in UFC 192.

I'd go with Tyrun "The Choosing One" Duckley, but that's good too.

In actuality I'm a fan who was rooting for him against Robbie, but I still find these jabs at him humorous.
I picked him to beat Robbie too. His power is to much for Robbies stand and bang style and he prolly beat him every-time. Still Robbie was 5x the champion Tyrun will ever be. He took all comers and was fan favorite because of that warrior ethos.

Seriously why?
talks about likability.. has Tony Ferguson as picture

maxresdefault.jpg

I still cant forget Tyrones poor performances when he cant land his KO shots. Like when he barely beat Gastellums, KOd by Marquardt, looking like a complete amateur vs Rory and losing to Jake Shields.

Seriously why?
I like the guy, but it's not for his personality. I like his athleticism, and when he's "on" he can be really exciting.

Of course, he can be really frustrating to watch as well.

But yeah he ducked Lombard hardcore, he probably lost a lot to Lombard when they trained together and knew that wasn't a good fight for him. With Wonderboy I think it's just about the money - after all, he's open to fighting GSP, so it's not like he wants an easy fight necessarily,
I picked him to beat Robbie too. His power is to much for Robbies stand and bang style and he prolly beat him every-time. Still Robbie was 5x the champion Tyrun will ever be. He took all comers and was fan favorite because of that warrior ethos.
I think the fight was a toss-up. The oddsmakers agreed, as the line was very close. I think the rematch would be a toss-up too. Lawler and Woodley are on a similar level IMO.

I also think Woodley not having the same fear of Lawler that he did of Lombard is telling. As is Lawler not being surprised at all at being KOed. Lombard might've been the alpha at that camp back then. Too bad he got popped. I think he's old now, but I really think a younger Lombard could've been champ.

I still cant forget Tyrones poor performances when he cant land his KO shots. Like when he barely beat Gastellums, KOd by Marquardt, looking like a complete amateur vs Rory and losing to Jake Shields.
I can't forget Wonderboy being tooled by Matt Brown or Maia being Ko'd by Marquardt

Thats just another duck. What did RDA do when Diaz missed weight?

How can you duck your opponent, when your opponent goes to hospital for getting his kidney stoned? It was Hendricks who wasn't in fighting condition at any cost on that night. That's why they had to scrap it.

Thats just another duck. What did RDA do when Diaz missed weight?
Are you implying he should've fought Hendricks?

Hendricks had a kidney stone. He's the one that pulled out. Not Woodley.

How can you duck your opponent, when you opponent goes to hospital for getting his kidney stoned? It was Hendricks who wasn't in fighting condition at any cost on that night. That's why they had to scrap it.
Never heard he was is hospital at time of fight. Thought he still wanted it and Tyrun said noway jose.

How can you expect me to get excited over another stock standard wrestle-boxer...

I like the guy, but it's not for his personality. I like his athleticism, and when he's "on" he can be really exciting.

Of course, he can be really frustrating to watch as well.

But yeah he ducked Lombard hardcore, he probably lost a lot to Lombard when they trained together and knew that wasn't a good fight for him. With Wonderboy I think it's just about the money - after all, he's open to fighting GSP, so it's not like he wants an easy fight necessarily,

I think the fight was a toss-up. The oddsmakers agreed, as the line was very close. I think the rematch would be a toss-up too. Lawler and Woodley are on a similar level IMO.

I also think Woodley not having the same fear of Lawler that he did of Lombard is telling. As is Lawler not being surprised at all at being KOed. Lombard might've been the alpha at that camp back then. Too bad he got popped. I think he's old now, but I really think a younger Lombard could've been champ.
Appreciate reply, He's athletic for sure. I enjoy him when he's on but when he's off he's off.

Back