Two Flyweights vs a Heavyweight?

I have a question, is the match over if one of them is knocked out / subbed?

I would think so

Would be the same if the HW lost half his body
Sounds better than watching Big Country chase Mighty Mouse around the cage until he has a heart attack.

I'd actually like to see people goofing around at a gym doing that. Like Dodson and some one taking on Arlovski.

10152009_10152063917773388_4378249497774385946_n.jpg

Was waiting for someone to post this.

Thread saved.

Absolute prime Pride Fedor vs 2 125ers....Ya it might go either way.

Is that Pickett already getting face planted? Lol , DJ better hope he catches BF with a superman mighty mouse punch and run like hell afterwards lol.
Awesome poster btw

Is that Pickett already getting face planted? Lol , DJ better hope he catches BF with a superman mighty mouse punch and run like hell afterwards lol.
Awesome poster btw
I think its supposed to be Pickett going for a single leg while Johnson goes up top. Not sure what fight that Pickett is shooped from though. Not my work btw either. I forget who made it.

Lets see Bagautinov & Cejudo vs JDS.

JDS homeruns Ali in the opening seconds of the fight & Cejudo jumps on JDS back locks the RNC with his Olympic level squeeze and Junior does a jumping back flop onto the canvas knocking Henry out cold.

JDS wins

I think its supposed to be Pickett going for a single leg while Johnson goes up top. Not sure what fight that Pickett is shooped from though. Not my work btw either. I forget who made it.
All good bruv. Just thought it was funny.

Back