Twinkies Ice Cream Is Frickin Delicious

Fun fact:

All banana flavoring is based on the Gros Michel banana, which was blasted off the market fifty years ago by a highly infectious blight, and not the Cavendish, which is what we eat now, and will also be blasted off the market within twenty years.

The Gros Michel was much tastier than the Cavendish we have now.

gastromonk-gros-michel.jpg

Gros Michel

produit_01.3.png

Cavendish

Panama disease
Panama disease is a plant disease of the roots of banana plants. It is a type of Fusarium wilt, caused by the fungal pathogen Fusarium oxysporum. The pathogen is resistant to fungicide and cannot be controlled chemically.

During the 1950s, Panama disease wiped out most commercial Gros Michel banana production. The Gros Michel banana was the dominant cultivar of bananas, and the blight inflicted enormous costs and forced producers to switch to other, disease-resistant cultivars. New strains of Panama disease currently threaten the production of today's most popular cultivar, Cavendish.

<TheWire1>

That's sad, the way candy banana tastes is delicious

Fun fact:

All banana flavoring is based on the Gros Michel banana, which was blasted off the market fifty years ago by a highly infectious blight, and not the Cavendish, which is what we eat now, and will also be blasted off the market within twenty years.

The Gros Michel was much tastier than the Cavendish we have now.

gastromonk-gros-michel.jpg

Gros Michel

produit_01.3.png

Cavendish

Panama disease
Panama disease is a plant disease of the roots of banana plants. It is a type of Fusarium wilt, caused by the fungal pathogen Fusarium oxysporum. The pathogen is resistant to fungicide and cannot be controlled chemically.

During the 1950s, Panama disease wiped out most commercial Gros Michel banana production. The Gros Michel banana was the dominant cultivar of bananas, and the blight inflicted enormous costs and forced producers to switch to other, disease-resistant cultivars. New strains of Panama disease currently threaten the production of today's most popular cultivar, Cavendish.
That fact doesnt seem very fun at all

I'm eating some right now and damn is it tasty
TAAAAAASTEEEEE!!
I recommend you all go out and buy some and scarf it down immediately
The cupcakes one aint bad either
Aint tried the Sno Ball yet but its on my list of goals for the future

3CD0C19700000578-0-image-a-158_1486163045726.jpg

Im gonna pick up that Ding Dongs ice cream sandwiches they look good.

I can't find your goddamn Twinkie ice cream TS. Only the effin cupcake.

Don't usually eat ice cream and sweets. But, I was at the grocery store two days ago and noticed the Twinkies Ice Cream Cones, and remember this thread. Decided, what the hell, ans got them.

They were awesome, and I highly recommend.

Really makes me wish Little Debbie would do something similar... I would eat the hell out of some Star Crunch ice cream.

Has anyone froze a Twinkie and ate it?

I tried the Twinkie drumstick, and ~not impressed by its performance~. The bleached white ice cream didn't seem quite right.

Back