Twenty years!?!

mattemate

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I just realized it. My account is twenty years old yesterday. I was a lurker for a few years before I made an account.

Honestly, the site ain't what it used to be, but I still enjoy F12. I've legit made a couple of good friends here.

Thanks for the memories and the techniques, and all the laughs mostly.

Last edited:
I just realized it. My account is twenty years old yesterday. I was a lurker for a few years before I made an account.

Honestly, the site ain't what it used to be, but I still enjoy F12. I've legit made a couple of good friends here.

Congrats. No the site isn't close to what it was when MMA was just emerging from being an underground sport and was the most exciting thing in the world. Be grateful you were there to experience that time.

Congrats. No the site isn't close to what it was when MMA was just emerging from being an underground sport and was the most exciting thing in the world. Be grateful you were there to experience that time.
Thanks man. I even enjoy griping with you like a couple old men playing checkers lmao

You old, man.

Now get back in the gym and finish up your black belt.

Find a new training home yet?

I still haven't gotten my knees fixed yet
🙁
But I'll be back as soon as I do that! A good black belt I'm friends with, Mike Stewart, suggested I try a peptide called bpc157 that he says worked for him. I'll try that, then try stem cells. And I'm lifting more, doing lots of squats and things to build the muscle up around my joints.If those don't work, then I'll get surgery and get back after it. I'm just not looking forward to the rehab that it will take!

20 years dodging the banhammer. 😆

LMAO. I mostly stay within the safe space of F12. I've gotten dubs a couple times when I venture over to the woke, gay part of sherdog.

I'm new to the grappling forum. This is a good section imo

I'm new to grappling and enjoy reading the threads on here

Hopefully we last the next 20!
Good health to you all

i'm getting there, man.

it's absolutely wild. there are 16 year old kids in my class. one of them sometimes kicks my ass a little bit. this account was 4 years old when that little shit was born.
Dude, the kids that are coming up are insanely good. My buddy owns a gym in Australia, HighRollers. His son Oliver Silvestro is a fucking terror. They brought in a world champion black belt for a seminar and he couldn't tap the kid. I've been watching his competition videos since he was 12, and he's just an animal. He absolutely cleaned house in Vegas a few months back. In great shape, technical, athletic. I don't see how Gordon stays on top much longer with kids like this coming up.

I still haven't gotten my knees fixed yet
🙁
But I'll be back as soon as I do that! A good black belt I'm friends with, Mike Stewart, suggested I try a peptide called bpc157 that he says worked for him.

FWIW whenever i'm particularly broken (which seems to be a lot) I get on BPC157, TB500 and CJC / Ipamorelin

i cant promise it's a magic cure, because i also hit the rehab and any other thing that will help at the same time, but so far i've bounced back from all these things ok.

congrats on 20 years. I just realized i'm pushing up close to that myself lol

FWIW whenever i'm particularly broken (which seems to be a lot) I get on BPC157, TB500 and CJC / Ipamorelin

i cant promise it's a magic cure, because i also hit the rehab and any other thing that will help at the same time, but so far i've bounced back from all these things ok.

congrats on 20 years. I just realized i'm pushing up close to that myself lol
Ahh, thanks. Good to know.
I've been absolutely destroying my legs (in a good way) by working out with assisted pistol squats, and it seems to be helping. I hang a towel over a pullup bar and use the opposite hand from the leg I'm squatting on, and I can knock out some good reps.

I'm thinking of trying the ATG program too.

Happy Anniversary sir

I’ve been on here for a while to but lurked for a long time. I only joined because back in the day they made it so you had to log in to see the P&M and I needed my ylyl fix.

2004, thems rookie numbers

That's a long time , I've been lurking for years but only registered a few years back , here's to another 20 or so years

Back