Television TV Show Thread

GRRM is an epic troll.

And he's now a TV Producer, who still pretends he's an author, and he trolls his fans that made him famous as an author to eventually become a TV Producer.

Finished final season of Bad Batch. Didn't suck as bad maybe because it didn't have those stray side missions but mostly stayed on track.

The only two things I've ever heard about this show is that it was starting production and now canceled. Literally heard nothing about the show itself.

Finished final season of Bad Batch. Didn't suck as bad maybe because it didn't have those stray side missions but mostly stayed on track.

I'm a SW fan but never bothered with Bad Batch because their episodes in the Clone Wars season 7 were pointless and were just an introduction to characters far too late within the war itself, and a distraction from characters fans were desperately wanting to see more of.

Would have very much enjoyed to see one last mission with ObiWan & Anakin before Ep3, rather than just a bunch of rejected clones.

But... perhaps I misjudged/prejudged it. Would you say it is worth checking out?

I'm a SW fan but never bothered with Bad Batch because their episodes in the Clone Wars season 7 were pointless and were just an introduction to characters far too late within the war itself, and a distraction from characters fans were desperately wanting to see more of.

Would have very much enjoyed to see one last mission with ObiWan & Anakin before Ep3, rather than just a bunch of rejected clones.

But... perhaps I misjudged/prejudged it. Would you say it is worth checking out?
Probably not worth checking out, but the final season did have one episode with Asaj Ventress. The finale had what looked like a new improved bad batch group with whatever latest evil science but those guys won't likely be having their own show.

The only two things I've ever heard about this show is that it was starting production and now canceled. Literally heard nothing about the show itself.
When the first episode of Walker aired, I tried watching it. I have a high tolerance for these CW type shows but even I got annoyed by it and didn't bother watching it after that.

The only thing I know about Supernatural is quality shows typically have, at maximum, 5 to 7 seasons before the quality is lowered and the storylines are extended and it becomes extremely repetitive.

And Supernatural had 15 seasons.

Probably not worth checking out, but the final season did have one episode with Asaj Ventress. The finale had what looked like a new improved bad batch group with whatever latest evil science but those guys won't likely be having their own show.
I thought the Bad Batch was a little corny at times, but worth the watch if you're looking for a continuation of the story.

Finished up season 2 of Amazon's Outer Range. This season was really good and not as much of a slow burn as season 1. The story was paced better and we got a lot more time travel stuff compared to the first season. I really enjoyed it a lot and hope that it gets picked up for another season. Brolin is one of my favorite actors and he has been great in his role of Royal Abbott (Sumner). Imogen Poots (what a name, lol) portrays her role as Autumn really well too. If there is ever a biopic of Hillary Clinton, she should be first choice for the role as she resembles a younger Hillary.

Overall, I am totally in on the story lore. It's quite the ride IMO!

Back