Turkey’s acts of aggression towards Greece

If the kebab emperor attack Ios or Santorini WW3 will be justified, i'm not going to fly up to australia to fuck australian girls
Huh?

The west needs to reclaim Istanbul and rename it as Constantinople, then proceed to annihilate the rest of the country.

Not the country but the turks, the country itself is beautiful with many archaeological goldmines.

Thanks for reminding me that there are some extremely radical people on here lol
Maybe some have relatives who were hacked or strung up where ever there was an available spot to do so. From that point of view it doesn't really make one a radical, but someone who just wants a piece of justice.

Is Erdogan one of the Ottomans?

Because they are the only buffer between mainland Europe and Syria..

That's why they are silent about this.
Valid point but why didn’t they as in the West recognize the Armenian genocide prior to the civil war in Syria?

I like how you provide no reason and think Turks are the real bully here.

Greece occupied and annexed 16 Turkish Islands in the South Aegean. The Cyprus situation is also another thing. The seas between Turkey and Greece are heavily disputed.

So, they both have the rights to get pissed. Better to stay away from their problems and remain neutral.

Last edited:

Greece occupied and annexed 16 Turkish Islands in the South Aegean. The Cyprus situation is also another thing. The seas between Turkey and Greece are heavily disputed.

So, they both have the rights to get pissed. Better to stay away from their problems and remain neutral.
If we can hate on Columbus, then surely we can hate on the Ottomans for conquering Christian land and Constantinople especially.

Not surprising seeing as these two countries have been fighting each other for thousands of years with plenty of mutual slaughter and
antagonism to boot.

Why is the West is so silent when it comes to Erdogan?

The other day, the Dutch parliament voted to recognize the genocide against Christians by Turkey but the government decided not to change its official policy!
They have a significant military and are a "buffer" between Europe and the Middle-East. There's also a great deal of Turkish constituents in Western-Europe who are mainly pro Erdogan. Criticize Erdogan too much (Belgium) and you might lose a large portion of Turkish voters or even have (small) protests.

The Russians have been waiting for some own-back after the aggression towards their jets and the facilitation of the many anti-Syrian government groups. the EU needs to get in contact with President Trump and get our own wall across the Turkish border, also commitment from all European states to commit troops to man the bases across it.

Greeks are sitting ducks. Turkey has wanted to do this for years

i also heard greece welcomed those turkish military members who wanted erdogans head and basically tried to kill him...

Back