TUF 25 Prediction Contest!

Krause. If he loses it will be quite the upset/embarrassment!

Also I had Gordon last week although I hadn't read the forums yet, so you can throw me to 1-1 rather than 1-0 :D

Have to go with Krause although i think Nuñez will do well and come back as a Wild Card

Really hoping for a Krause win, but Nuñez will win the show, mark my words. So my prediction is Nuñez.

If Nuñez does in fact win the whole show, can we request @Crisemma to be banned due to spoilers?

I wish I had that power, but it's just my deduction from certain things happening, one of it because he's getting lot of attention from Dana...

So, what happened? Did they already fight? Did he won? Can't see it from my country, sorry.

I wish I had that power, but it's just my deduction from certain things happening, one of it because he's getting lot of attention from Dana...

So, what happened? Did they already fight? Did he won? Can't see it from my country, sorry.
Not yet, gotta wait til the episode airs this wednesday.

I'm predicting James Krause this week.

@FlamingSamurai
I agree with you about Nunez being the wild card in a future episode. I've noticed a lot of hype surrounding him from sherdog and the previous two TUF episodes.

Almost all Krause picks I'm going Nunez to get a point and get back into the game otherwise I'm going to drop out of the contest

Literally pulling for Krause as a fighter and as a member of team dillashaw, and garbrandt is being an asshole so now I am rooting for Dillashaw to TKO him

Already made my prediction but just to reiterate - I'm with Krause

Back