TUF 25 cast

reigning terroe

Superintendent Skinner
@Brown
Reaction score
Seth Baczynski – 20-14, 35, Gilbert, Ariz.
Julian Lane – 11-6, 29, Mansfield, Ohio
Mehdi Baghdad – 11-5, 31, Los Angeles, Calif.
Dhiego Lima – 12-5, 28, Dacula, Ga.
Justin Edwards – 9-5, 34, Bellefontaine, Ohio
Ramsey Nijem – 9-6, 28, Salt Lake City, Utah
Tom Gallicchio – 19-9, 30, Temecula, Calif.
Gilbert Smith – 12-6, 35, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Eddie Gordon – 8-4, 33, Freeport, N.Y.
Joe Stevenson – 33-16, 34, Victorville, Calif.
Hayder Hassan – 6-3, 34, Coconut Creek, Fla.
Jesse Taylor – 30-15, 34, Temecula, Calif.
James Krause – 23-7, 30, Lee’s Summit, Mo.
Hector Urbina – 17-10, 29, Coconut Creek, Calif.

I just hope they let Julian Lane bang this time bro, it's all he's ever wanted

Much like Tim Elliot in the previous season, Krause is on a different level than most of these guys (at this point in time)

Looks awesome. All these guys are pretty accomplished. Aside 1.

Much like Tim Elliot in the previous season, Krause is on a different level than most of these guys (at this point in time)

Elliot wasn't on an entirely different level but he was a clear favorite. He could have easily lost one of the fights, I can't recall which off the top of my head.

Elliot wasn't on an entirely different level but he was a clear favorite. He could have easily lost one of the fights, I can't recall which off the top of my head.
Didn't he have a fucked up hand and was fighting opposite stance?

It's pretty crazy that Joe Stevenson is only 34. He debuted in the UFC 12 years ago.

Also, it's kind of weird to have guys who were on just a year or two ago on there again.

Also, it's kind of weird to have guys who were on just a year or two ago on there again.

Yeah, especially since no time has passed and they have already 'failed' so recently.

Much more excited to see guys from years ago like Joe Daddy

I'd say Ramsey Nijim has a great shot at winning this.

If reports are to be believe, they gave 4 names as 'doing very well. I won't name those names, but they were probably the 4 I'd expect.

How is Stevenson going to beat anyone?
I'm not surprised that they brought him back for name value, but christ..you have guys that have legitimately fought at HW (Gordon) in the same tournament as Stevenson, who's fought at FW.

Its an incredibly weird thought.

I'm not surprised that they brought him back for name value, but christ..you have guys that have legitimately fought at HW (Gordon) in the same tournament as Stevenson, who's fought at FW.

Its an incredibly weird thought.
Lima, Krause, Ramsey and Gordon IMO

That's the semi-finals right there, I'm calling it now.

Lima, Krause, Ramsey and Gordon IMO

That's the semi-finals right there, I'm calling it now.
Substitute Nijem with Taylor, and I feel like that's spot on. I'm not convinced that Nijem is a threat, yet.

Substitute Nijem with Taylor, and I feel like that's spot on. I'm not convinced that Nijem is a threat, yet.
Taylor gets subbed in the first round is my other bet.

I thought Gerald Harris was on the cast
Damn that was my pick

I want to see Julian Lane bang with Haydar Hassan. Just put them in the cage and let them bang!

I'll spoiler it, but from what I've read/heard you are somewhat close but not quite there. Anyone who wants to know, click the spoiler, otherwise ignore....

You're not somewhat close man, you're spot on - its Lima, Nijem, Krause and Jesse Taylor - I'm guessing they are the semi-finalists as why only mention four names, especially if there's someone who advanced to that stage ahead of those four.

I'll spoiler it, but from what I've read/heard you are somewhat close but not quite there. Anyone who wants to know, click the spoiler, otherwise ignore....

You're not somewhat close man, you're spot on - its Lima, Nijem, Krause and Jesse Taylor - I'm guessing they are the semi-finalists as why only mention four names, especially if there's someone who advanced to that stage ahead of those four.

IDK how reliable your info is but Krause definitely isn't in the finals because he just had surgery for a staph infection, says he got it on the show. Check his Insta

Back