Women's Bantamweight Sara McMann vs. Alexis Davis
Featherweight Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall
Bantamweight Alejandro Pérez vs. Rob Font
Women's Strawweight Kailin Curran vs. Jamie Moyle
Middleweight Josh Stansbury vs. Devin Clark
Middleweight Elvis Mutapcic vs. Anthony Smith
Lightweight Dong Hyun Kim vs. Brendan O'Reilly
Flyweight Brandon Moreno vs. Ryan Benoit

10 regular fights so far are announced...
+ Mighty Mouse will defend against the winner
+ the Coaches fight...

Moreno is the first guy from the House to get a spot on this card..and i cant be mad at this at all!!...

Joe x Henry is an awesome fight on paper and i hope they will deliver...

Maynard x Hall seems like a classic wrestler vs BJJ match up and i am looking forward to see how much Halls Game has evolved...
Gray is absolutley not the fighter who he once was and its (imo) not really fun to watch him anymore...it just went downhill after Frankie stopped him in their 3rd...

Ellenburger x Masvidal
I didn't had high hopes for Jake anymore after he looked like he was allmost done in the UFC and with Edmond as his Coach...BUT what happend?...he left Glendale and put on a very good performance in stopping Matt Brown!
Jorge also seems to be back on track, with finally winning a decision ;) after the last two Splits went to Larkinz and Henderson...
Masvidal maybe the most talented guy on the roster who doesn't pull the trigger...

Curran x Moyle
Curran UFC career isn't the best one...she is not a bad fighter and facing good competition but is now 1-3 in the Octagon.
Moyle is 3-1overall and lost her last fight at Invicta..

McMann x Davis
Davis comes back after a longer layoff...but i think McMann will be too much for her and maybe eben finish her...

Moreno x Benoit
Moreno got eliminated as the first person on the show...in a close battle with the No.1 seed...
Then subs Smolka on a FN Card...and now is back at the final show!
Benoît is not an easy fight...but Moreno's last two weren't either and he looked really really good in those...

Last edited:
Thats 6 fights + the title fight. Leaves about 5 fights, hopefully most of them will be with guys from TUF house.

I'm really excited for this card. All I needed was the Title Fight, Coach Fight, and some other TUF Participants, but Jake Ellenberger vs. Jorge Masvidal plus Gray Maynard makes it even better.

So basically, Hall doesn't make it to the final fight? Kinda stupid they announced that match already, I though he had a decent chance being Benevidez 1st pick

So basically, Hall doesn't make it to the final fight? Kinda stupid they announced that match already, I though he had a decent chance being Benevidez 1st pick
Hall isn't on this season, he already won his. I don't remember which season though

Hall isn't on this season, he already won his. I don't remember which season though

Hall won TUF22...

At first i thought he won TUF23...but that was this Andrew Sanchez guy...and Tatiana Suarez (she is actually really good and maybe the best wrestler a 115lbs)

You mean Tim Elliott ....and i think he will make it to the finals...

what are you talking about?

Hall won TUF22...

At first i thought he won TUF23...but that was this Andrew Sanchez guy...and Tatiana Suarez (she is actually really good and maybe the best wrestler a 115lbs)
Yes, thank you! It's hard to keep track of all the seasons, without using google of course. I agree about Tatiana 100%, I really think she will be solid in the UFC(If not top contender). Andrew I'm unsure so far. He did great on TUF but, it seemed like the men weren't very good that season. I liked the guy, so I hope he does well.

With Davis/McMann and Connonier/Cutelaba added, the TUF Finale now already has 10 fights confirmed.

Unfortunately this means there is limited room for other TUF 24 finalists to participate.

Yes, thank you! It's hard to keep track of all the seasons, without using google of course. I agree about Tatiana 100%, I really think she will be solid in the UFC(If not top contender). Andrew I'm unsure so far. He did great on TUF but, it seemed like the men weren't very good that season. I liked the guy, so I hope he does well.
With Spicely recently dominating Thiago Santos, maybe you should adjust your assessment of that cast.

2 new fights been added to the card (Cutelaba - Cannonier & McMann - Davis) means there are now 10 fights scheduled - it pretty much rules out everyone on the show getting a fight. Think we're looking at the 8 quarter finalists fighting on the finale. Sucks for guys like Jaime Alvarez & Yoni Sherbatov who both have great potential but lost to good guys on the show.

Fight Card
Demetrious Jonson vs. TUF 24 Winner - Flyweight Title
Joseph Benavidez vs. Henry Cejudo
Jorge Masvidal vs. Jake Ellenberger
Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall
Sara McMann vs. Alexis Davis
------
Josh Stansbury vs. Jake Collier
Elvis Mutapcic vs. Anthony Smith
Ion Cutelaba vs. Jared Cannonier
Kailin Curran vs. Jamie Moyle
Brendan O'Reilly vs. Dong Hyun-Kim

2 new fights been added to the card (Cutelaba - Cannonier & McMann - Davis) means there are now 10 fights scheduled - it pretty much rules out everyone on the show getting a fight. Think we're looking at the 8 quarter finalists fighting on the finale. Sucks for guys like Jaime Alvarez & Yoni Sherbatov who both have great potential but lost to good guys on the show.

Fight Card
------

I feel like they'll still get fights as Moreno got one as a late replacement. Too much talent on potentially cheap contracts to throw away.

Fight Card
------

They will probably give some guys but on other cards since the FLW division needs new additions.

With Spicely recently dominating Thiago Santos, maybe you should adjust your assessment of that cast.
Lol Yeah, good point. I wasn't impressed by him on the show but, he is doing just fine now. He is back down to MW, right? I remember him saying that was his usual weight class

Fight Card
Flyweight Demetrious Johnson(c) vs. TBD [a]
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs. Henry Cejudo
Welterweight Jake Ellenberger vs. Jorge Masvidal
Featherweight Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall
Middleweight Elvis Mutapcic vs. Anthony Smith
Middleweight Josh Stansbury vs. Jake Collier
Women's Strawweight Kailin Curran vs. Jamie Moyle
Lightweight Dong Hyun Kim vs. Brendan O'Reilly
Women's Bantamweight Sara McMann vs. Alexis Davis
Light Heavyweight Ion Cutelaba vs. Jared Cannonier

8 fights so far are announced...
And Mighty Mouse will defend against the winner...
+ there will definetly be 2 more match ups from guys on the show who didn't face each other.

Joe x Henry is an awesome fight on paper and i hope they will deliver...

Maynard x Hall seems like a classic wrestler vs BJJ match up and i am looking forward to see how much Halls Game has evolved...
Gray is absolutley not the fighter who he once was and its (imo) not really fun to watch him anymore...it just went downhill after Frankie stopped him in their 3rd...

Ellenburger x Masvidal
I didn't had high hopes for Jake anymore after he looked like he was allmost done in the UFC and with Edmond as his Coach...BUT what happend?...he left Glendale and put on a very good performance in stopping Matt Brown!
Jorge also seems to be back on track, with finally winning a decision ;) after the last two Splits went to Larkinz and Henderson...
Masvidal maybe the most talented guy on the roster who doesn't pull the trigger...

Curran x Moyle
Curran UFC career isn't the best one...she is not a bad fighter and facing good competition but is now 1-3 in the Octagon.
Moyle is 3-1overall and lost her last fight at Invicta..

McMann x Davis
Davis comes back after a longer layoff...but i think McMann will be too much for her and maybe eben finish her...
Great fights

Rob Font vs. Alejandro Perez added. Solid fight, but every fight added is 2 less flyweights that get a fight on the finale.

Rob Font vs. Alejandro Perez added. Solid fight, but every fight added is 2 less flyweights that get a fight on the finale.
Just updated the Card...

9 regular fights so far...
+the Coaches fight
+the FLW Championship fight...

We are running out of space for 125ers...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back