TUF 24 Ep. 7 PBP Discussion

Hopefully Alaniz doesn't kill anyone in the house after he loses.

What is Elliot doing? It's a horrible Anderson impersonation

Elliot looked awful... If he ends up winning this season.....

Elliot throwing shade on his own submission lol, says he has better stuff to come

What is Elliot doing? It's a horrible Anderson impersonation

Isn't this pretty much how he always fights? Maybe not as sharp as when he's had a camp but I remember him moving around a lot and being a pretty unorthodox type of guy.

This season is great. Pantoja v. Kai is interesting. Pantoja was getting tagged a lot by Moreno and I think if Kai landed same shots he might end the fight.

Tough match ups. Danger versus Danger should be fireworks. I really see Kai and Aldo's BJJ coach make it into the finals against Elliott.

Didn't like Tim's defense though. All that time with your hands down, shit son don't even think about doing that to MM.

Great season so far. Saw on TUF Talk that the next episode is November 2nd, wonder why they are skipping 2 weeks. Maybe playoff baseball.

Woo!!! Tim Elliot!!!
BTW Tim Elliot was always herky jerky like that. That's what makes him so awesome! He's my favourite flyweight period so I am biased. Been a fan since his impressive mauling of Louis Gautinot. Thought he'd be top 5 after that. Glad he won his first match. I still expect him to win the show.

I'm happy that Elliott didn't try to grind em out on the mat. It was a quick victor with a submission I haven't seen in awhile. Solid victory!

Now on to the quarters.
What are your picks?

I just watched this and wow. 8 fights, 8 finishes.

This weeks fight was great. Charlie looked dangerous. Tim stayed calm.

Expected outcome. Elliott will win this season fairly comfortably I reckon, and get submitted inside 2 rounds by MM.

Danger vs Elliot is gonna be Fight of the Season. I'm calling it now

Expected outcome. Elliott will win this season fairly comfortably I reckon, and get submitted inside 2 rounds by MM.
I'm not sure if you could call that last bout comfortable for Elliott. Awesome choke, but on the feet he was in some danger.

Back