TUF 23 Ep. 2 PBP Discussion

No points for me in that outcome. And I was thinking I was gonna win big with a first round KO by Khalil.
:(

I had him to win overall as well.
:(
What are you on about points you doing predictions somewhere ?

The goddamned character intros title Joanna's first teammate "JJ"

As a massive double-fingered "fuck you" to anyone watching

I wanted to shit in my hand and throw it at the telly

Now we have to watch that shit fifteen more times as "Joanna's Team: JJ" because fuck our couch

i wonder if they're gonna give Andrew Sanchez more face time.
I feel he has to be the favorite.

So question: Why when there are 3 girls in a room with 4 beds and 4 guys in a room with 3 beds did no one just say "Hey why dont we just swap rooms?"

Joanna to Claudia

"go back to the jungle"

"you wont be this happy on july 8 you know this "

Claudia : " ok "

Joanna : "that is good"

1xYDW.gif

Cool episode , very good fight , mad respect for both guys for they´re performance , sportsmanship and genuine respect for eachother after the fight. Very good stuff.
Looking forward to the next episode

What are you on about points you doing predictions somewhere ?

I am playing in gorgonon's
The TUF 23 Trivial Games of Reality and Leisure vol. 3.0
which is pinned at the top of The Ultimate Fighter forum page.

So question: Why when there are 3 girls in a room with 4 beds and 4 guys in a room with 3 beds did no one just say "Hey why dont we just swap rooms?"

these people punch each other in the head for a living....they're not rocket surgeons

Because there weren't 3 girls in the room with 4 beds - there were 4 girls with 5 beds.

The setup was the same in Ronda's season - Roxanne shared with the girls from the other team.

Herb Dean goes for the handshake and Corey turns his back on him. Someone has to gif that or get it into one of those videos, that was awesome.

Wonder if they'll give Khalil a fight on the finale. The past few series they've only given the top 8 guys/girls a spot on the finale (so this season would mean the semi finalists for each divsion).

Hope they do, he could be a legit MW in the future.

Wonder if they'll give Khalil a fight on the finale. The past few series they've only given the top 8 guys/girls a spot on the finale (so this season would mean the semi finalists for each divsion).

Hope they do, he could be a legit MW in the future.
He's getting featured a lot... Something might happen where he gets back in, me thinks. Even then, he obviously still has good potential. He'll make it to the UFC no matter what. They need LHWs.

Cory impressed me a lot. Good chin, fearless, good all-round game.

Khalil's cool, he'll get another chance Im sure. Also, he'll probably end up nailing that Helen Harper chick who CLEARLY has no business being there. She seems really worried and out of her depth from next weeks trailer. Wouldn't be surprised to see her leave of her own accord.....after nailing Khalil.

I watched the whole episode thinking Cory didn't stand a chance. He did ok standing and easily won the grappling part. i hope to see both in the UFC.

This Joanna bullying Claudia is gonna get old real fast. Most of the dialogues are just both of them repeating sentences endlessly.

Cory impressed me a lot. Good chin, fearless, good all-round game.

Khalil's cool, he'll get another chance Im sure. Also, he'll probably end up nailing that Helen Harper chick who CLEARLY has no business being there. She seems really worried and out of her depth from next weeks trailer. Wouldn't be surprised to see her leave of her own accord.....after nailing Khalil.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when he walked her upstairs. Hopefully they hook up. Finally get something a little different on the show. But if they do start banging she isn't leaving. That is for sure.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when he walked her upstairs. Hopefully they hook up. Finally get something a little different on the show. But if they do start banging she isn't leaving. That is for sure.
Helen wants to bang, bro.

Back